If the Earth is FLAT @xCivicx and @SPACEISFAKE how does Elon's Satellite Internet Starlink Work? [Serious Question]

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This is one of very few threads I've seen where some posts have 400 daps.

With all the division on the coli, theres something beautiful (and funny) about the whole coli coming together to bash 2 idiots that don't believe whats observable in the sky every day.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People just can't accept that their understanding is not sufficient to grasp certain things.

I like Quantum Physics. Pretty soon into my study of it, I realized that I had learned all I could without knowing the actual math... so I bought this 4" thick book on the actual math. Couldn't get through 20 pages. shyt was mind boggling.

SOHH I just accept my "History Channel" doc level of education on that subject. Mentally I just view it as a language I can't speak. I don't rebel against it nor do I pretend to fully understand the overall subject. I just know what I know about it without a personal opinion.

Flat Earth people are the same except their horizon does not extend to basic geometry and regular physics. Or scientific method.

But instead of accepting their limited ability to understand these ideas they rebel against the concepts. They try to use their eyeballs and the calculations they CAN understand to argue against what they cannot even grasp mentally.

If we were all sitting in a tree and this was the world before writing and technology.. you could almost see it being an argument. But they make their argument on a global wireless communications network that employs satellites. They can watch video of the latest rocket launch. Simply purchasing flights from one destination to another tells you how long it takes to fly from China to Cali and what direction the plane takes.

So their main goal is to be a rebel and argue endlessly about their special thing.. not actually learning.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Flat Earther: "balloons exist therefore they do impossible technological things I cant prove so it must be true":dahell: