If the Earth is FLAT @xCivicx and @SPACEISFAKE how does Elon's Satellite Internet Starlink Work? [Serious Question]

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Since 2017

I started out by watching a 6 hour, 205 point flat earth documentary specifically to disprove every point

I then watched it 5 mores times over the next 2 months trying to find faults

I then accepted the information in said documentary
:feedme:

(Pretty sure the earth is round but i like to keep an open mind. It aint like the PTB are notorious for their honesty)

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Since 2017

I started out by watching a 6 hour, 205 point flat earth documentary specifically to disprove every point

Translation:

I watched a video making poor, debunked arguments

Because I'm not smart enough, I had to watch a dumb video multiple times because I can't tell nonsense from reality

I then accepted the stupidity because I have no formal science education, so I wasn't intelligent enough to refute it.

Lay Z

Pro
Daps

Flerfs are all stupid.​

Maybe(probably). But i try to keep a healthy skepticism about all things im told. As long as i dont float off into the abyss im not really overtly concerned whether mother earth got titties or not. Seems like argument for arguments sake.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Maybe(probably). But i try to keep a healthy skepticism about all things im told. As long as i dont float off into the abyss im not really overtly concerned whether mother earth got titties or not. Seems like argument for arguments sake.
The great thing about science is that you don't have to rely on what people tell you.

You can do the math, yourself....

Flerfs not only don't do the math, they don't understand the math. That's why they don't have a model that can explain more than one objectively observable phenomena at a time.​

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Since 2017

it's always a video

:pachaha:

boy the internet has ruined lives

most people started learning in school and expanded over the years building on that knowledge so they undertand all the concepts you disregard and ignore to attach yourself to such a disproven belief so emotionally and deny logic.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
that's not a healthy skepticism at all tho

that involves critical thinking. flat earth theory flat out ignores things they can't explain or pretends they don't exist when they can't explain them like gravity.

it changes a lot to say the world is not round actually.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ignorance.

1. High altitude balloons reach 120,000 ft in the sky.

2. If we took your ridiculous assertion that it is HABs, in order to cover the fukking EARTH with realtime GPS, Internet and all other services we currently use satellites for, you would need THOUSANDS of those balloons just for America alone (and then you'd need a way to explain how those balloons provide internet and satellite TV. Where does that signal even come from???)

Taking both those points into account, any amateur astronomer would be able to SEE THOSE BALLOONS with a basic telescope on a clear day, you goddamn moron. No one has ever seen this intricate network of high altitude balloons, and you're just making shyt up because you don't know how stupid what you're suggesting really is.

A balloon cannot provide real-time traffic updates, which is what I get from my phone's GPS. Again, you would need an incredible amount of balloons for that, because they cannot see all the highways in the United States from a single, or even a handful of balloons

This is because you don't actually LISTEN to people that explain this to you.

The GPS drops you're referring to are from PHONES, and a phone's connection is provided by a cell tower. Those cell towers communicate with satellites, but if the phone can't get a cell tower signal, you don't get the GPS signal.

A real handheld GPS is an entirely different beast. These are in direct communication with satellites. When do THOSE drop signals?

ACTIVE-WEATHER-Montana700_OF_1001-9427f5bf-ed3f-41d9-9a61-6820a3a84cca.jpg

:martin:

Your ignorance is easily refuted, but since you're dishonest, you won't address when you've been proven wrong, and you just move on to other Flerf talking points.

Address the smoke, nikka.
:picard:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Goddamn man @Th3Birdman wont let @xCivicx rest. :russ:
I sonned that lying POS so hard he put me, and several others, on 'Ignore' because we trash every argument he tries to make every chance we get with actual science, critical thinking, and math he doesn't understand.....

Mufukka doesn't know the difference between a sidereal day and a solar day and thinks the Moon is a hologram.

Foot on Neck doesn't begin to describe it.​

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's always a video

boy the internet has ruined lives

most people started learning in school and expanded over the years building on that knowledge so they undertand all the concepts you disregard and ignore to attach yourself to such a disproven belief so emotionally and deny logic.
He don't trust books and scientific articles. But a video made by random he had to watch multiple times.