if seinfield ain't the greatest tv comedy sitcom of all time then what is?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Also, arrested development wasnt on long enough to be in the conversation, especially considering the fourth season was borderline terrible.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Simpsons is easily the GOAT comedy show period.

Of course not counting the :flabbynsick: Simpsons of today. Still don't understand why they didn't end the show at least 5 years ago. They have the syndication deals, they made a movie, got some more video games out of the show, have the merchandise still selling, etc.

There's nothing more that they can do with the show.
When they made the movie the show should have ended and they should have transitioned to dropping a new movie every few years. The movie was hilarious and retained that "heart" the show had in seasons 1-9.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I enjoy Sienfield because it's cleverly written.

But I LOL more watching Family Guy.
Family guy was never the same after it was brought back. At first the repeating jokes were just nice fan service nods to the long time fans. Then they went way beyond. Ran jokes into the ground, relied on cutaway gags and shock humour way too much.

American dad has been the funnier show for a long time and to me feels like that first era of family guy more than family guy does now. Hell I dont even check for family guy anymore.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:cheers:Jerry "The GOAT father" Stiller raising hell in 2 of the greatest, most rewatch-able sitcoms ever :blessed:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Scrubs easily has the best 8 seasons in television history....

unfortunately, they tried to pull more from the bark, and it went full cringe.

For me its Frasier, while some might say Friends, and rightly so, Frasier was about a cac who was so self involved, that he failed to see the greatness in front of him. A father who loves both his kids, a brother who not only followed the same career path, but looks up to him, and a loyal friend in Roz who he perpetually ignores, only to realize she was down with the Tossed Salad and Scrambled eggs squad since day 1.

Frasier's twist ending was nice as well, it wasn't about getting what he wanted, but merely shown a door he had to open...again, hopefully this time, he'd be brave enough to walk through it.

A runner up being Star Trek TNG, Picard finally realizing how important his personal relationships where with the crew, was poignant, and ultimately gave him the greatest last adventure ever.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
king of queens? really?

i've tried watchin' that show but i could never get into like that. leah remini was fine as fukk though

Stiller is given more room/air time to be Frank Costanza but in another universe sans a wife, so if you enjoyed Frank in Seinfeld like I did, you'd do best to cop episodes revolved around him.

Back to back runs with Goat characters. fukk a Seinfeld Curse.:wow: