if seinfield ain't the greatest tv comedy sitcom of all time then what is?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Seinfeld and Fresh Prince were both great. Is that allowed on here? To like two things without shytting on one of them?

I'd say from a creative standpoint, Seinfeld's writing was more difficult and that's why I appreciate it so much but the cast of Fresh Prince had every bit the chemistry that made Seinfeld's cast work so well. Will and Uncle Phil or Will and Carlton.... or even G and Will, they worked so well together.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I can watch Sienfeld and never get tired :yeshrug:

King of Queens was all about Leah Remini

824990719_1373616026.jpg

That season when she got thicker :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's the criteria here? What are the qualifications that "GOAT" show has to meet?

If it's just a matter of "which show did you enjoy the most"... then it's whatever show you want it to be. We all probably grew up on different shyt. :manny:

But objectively speaking Seinfeld has to be one of the GOATS just purely based on impact, influence and cultural significance.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
When I was a kid I couldn't stand Seinfeld until one day I had to record an episode for my mom. It was the episode when Elaine dance and it was so funny that I became a fan of the show after that.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
When I was a kid I couldn't stand Seinfeld until one day I had to record an episode for my mom. It was the episode when Elaine dance and it was so funny that I became a fan of the show after that.
I was the same way... my friend was a huge fan and I just didn't get it....:snoop:

When I told him I thought Kramer was the funniest he told me that's when he knows people aren't familiar with the show.... couldn't be more right

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It has to be Seinfeld. I've tried to think of others but can't. My personal choice is Sanford and Son, but to be realistic, its Seinfeld