If Rent in Gotham is 300 bucks are you moving

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Aint no way in hell I'd be bothered with having a job if I lived in Gotham or any of these other fictional cities. For what? How can you concentrate at work knowing that at any moment the building could be leveled by a super being?

That’s true feel like at any moment you can catch a hot one
:beli: And you know them nurses at the hospital getting over worked…I couldn’t do it
And that’s if Harley joker cat woman or poison Ivy don’t pretend to be a nurse and be fukkin folks up

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That’s true feel like at any moment you can catch a hot one

And that’s if Harley joker cat woman or poison Ivy don’t pretend to be a nurse and be fukkin folks up

Or putting special concoctions inside of blood donor supplies...Have people sprouting leaves because Poison Ivy is protesting pharmaceutical companies lol....

Getting permanent prescription for Blue Magic right from the Scarecrow!

Nurse Joker playing Russian Roulette with patients in the burn unit!

Changing bedpans for 300+ Brolic Goons in comas from fighting Batman...

Can't be me...

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Hell no. Imagine you're chillin at home with your girl in your $300 apartment, on her one night off from the Iceberg Lounge :shaq: . She takes a sip of water before you two fool around. You got your hand down her pants and this bytch starts giggling out of nowhere:pachaha:. You're like what the hell is so funny:gucci:? Now she's convulsing and laughing in horrible pain, and dies of cardiac arrest with a gnarly deformed grin on her face. Joker has poisoned the water. Again. And this Batman fukker won't just kill his ass. And then you go with her moms to pick out some flowers for her funeral, when all of the plants in the shop turn into Audrey II's :lupe:and kill everyone, while you run back to the safety of your $300 apartment. Poison Ivy was feeling some type of way about climate change, and did something in retaliation on behalf of the Green. Now you're all types of fukked up. Wondering why you moved to Gotham? You should have stayed in Metropolis with your 10 roommates in a overpriced apartment. So you go to your boy who sells weed because you need something to take the edge off. You spend the next few days home just getting blazed. You don't want to leave the apartment and you're drinking nothing but bottled water your mom shipped to you. Unfortunately you can't even trust bottled water from Gotham. Hell, Scarecrow may put some fear toxin in the shyt. That's when you notice the shadow behind you. Oh shyt it's Batman and Robin:damn:! He tells you to call your boy. Turns out he's connected to Black Mask's crew. The Dynamic Duo has been on him for a while now, and he slipped away the night you got weed from him. He left behind his burner phone, and they tracked you down. The Bat wants to know where he is. Black Mask is selling some new designer shyt, and Batman is shutting it down. Now he has you up against the wall. Robin is telling him to chill, this is just a regular dude:whoa:. Batman takes your phone, throws you to the ground and exits through the window. Robin apologizes for everything and tells you they won't be back again, before following Batman out the window. Now you're just there crying and shyt:sadbron:. A few weeks later you get off a bus in Central City. Your brother and his family told you to get the fukk out of Gotham, and to come stay with them while you get on your feet. You feel a slight sense of relief. At least Central City has the Flash and Kid Flash. But as your walking to your brother's car, a big ass gorilla jumps on it crushing your brother inside. Today's the day that Gorilla Grodd decided to take over the world with his Gorilla City army. You've had enough. fukk it. You can't take none of this anymore, and throw yourself in front of a speeding bus trying to get away from the carnage. Out of nowhere you feel nauseous and outside of the city limits. A young redhead clad in yellow tells you it's all going to be okay and speeds off. In the back of your mind all you can think is, "I should have stayed in Metropolis."

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- it really depends on what type of work u do. :jbhmm:
- if u own a private buisness or work for a private buisness. U probably gonna have to deal with the mob who want their protection money :ufdup:
- if you’re a politician or work right under one. You’re likely to get sniped by the joker or 2face :ufdup:
- cant be a cop either cuz if crooked u already know bats gonna be on u. And if u good. You’re surrounded by crooked cops :ufdup:
- cant work in healthcare cuz one day mr freeze gonna show up talking about your clinic has a cure for his wife :ufdup:
- safest bet is to be a plumber or mechanic and pray your boss isnt into any foul shyt :lupe:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Or putting special concoctions inside of blood donor supplies...Have people sprouting leaves because Poison Ivy is protesting pharmaceutical companies lol....

Getting permanent prescription for Blue Magic right from the Scarecrow!

Nurse Joker playing Russian Roulette with patients in the burn unit!

Changing bedpans for 300+ Brolic Goons in comas from fighting Batman...

Can't be me...
Ayyyooo
Hell no. Imagine you're chillin at home with your girl in your $300 apartment, on her one night off from the Iceberg Lounge :shaq: . She takes a sip of water before you two fool around. You got your hand down her pants and this bytch starts giggling out of nowhere:pachaha:. You're like what the hell is so funny:gucci:? Now she's convulsing and laughing in horrible pain, and dies of cardiac arrest with a gnarly deformed grin on her face. Joker has poisoned the water. Again. And this Batman fukker won't just kill his ass. And then you go with her moms to pick out some flowers for her funeral, when all of the plants in the shop turn into Audrey II's :lupe:and kill everyone, while you run back to the safety of your $300 apartment. Poison Ivy was feeling some type of way about climate change, and did something in retaliation on behalf of the Green. Now you're all types of fukked up. Wondering why you moved to Gotham? You should have stayed in Metropolis with your 10 roommates in a overpriced apartment. So you go to your boy who sells weed because you need something to take the edge off. You spend the next few days home just getting blazed. You don't want to leave the apartment and you're drinking nothing but bottled water your mom shipped to you. Unfortunately you can't even trust bottled water from Gotham. Hell, Scarecrow may put some fear toxin in the shyt. That's when you notice the shadow behind you. Oh shyt it's Batman and Robin:damn:! He tells you to call your boy. Turns out he's connected to Black Mask's crew. The Dynamic Duo has been on him for a while now, and he slipped away the night you got weed from him. He left behind his burner phone, and they tracked you down. The Bat wants to know where he is. Black Mask is selling some new designer shyt, and Batman is shutting it down. Now he has you up against the wall. Robin is telling him to chill, this is just a regular dude:whoa:. Batman takes your phone, throws you to the ground and exits through the window. Robin apologizes for everything and tells you they won't be back again, before following Batman out the window. Now you're just there crying and shyt:sadbron:. A few weeks later you get off a bus in Central City. Your brother and his family told you to get the fukk out of Gotham, and to come stay with them while you get on your feet. You feel a slight sense of relief. At least Central City has the Flash and Kid Flash. But as your walking to your brother's car, a big ass gorilla jumps on it crushing your brother inside. Today's the day that Gorilla Grodd decided to take over the world with his Gorilla City army. You've had enough. fukk it. You can't take none of this anymore, and throw yourself in front of a speeding bus trying to get away from the carnage. Out of nowhere you feel nauseous and outside of the city limits. A young redhead clad in yellow tells you it's all going to be okay and speeds off. In the back of your mind all you can think is, "I should have stayed in Metropolis."
:dead: Fam

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Just got my beer and burger and heading to my seat to watch kickoff after some kid sang the national anthem, sit down for kickoff right on time just to see both teams disappear into a bottomless pit with Bane showing up saying to take back our city n shyt :snoop:

Ruined my Sunday and these $1000 50 yard line tickets in a playoff year :beli: