If Rent in Gotham is 300 bucks are you moving

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That encounter with Batman (and the one that he had before: see the black eye) set that man up for his big turnaround in life. He now is out of the crime business, has a loving wife and three adorable kids, and works a big-time security gig for the Metropolis branch of Wayne Enterprises. CEO Bruce Wayne even checks in on him every once in a while, to see how he and the family are doing. :obama:
If you are referring to "Old Wounds" S/O to you

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Just got my beer and burger and heading to my seat to watch kickoff after some kid sang the national anthem, sit down for kickoff right on time just to see both teams disappear into a bottomless pit with Bane showing up saying to take back our city n shyt :snoop:

Ruined my Sunday and these $1000 50 yard line tickets in a playoff year :beli:

The Gotham team was looking good that year too :sadcam:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I would move there become a super villain, be known for having the cleanest coke and dog food that make fiends throw up on themselves like willie beamen
Super strength and speed mix martial artist so batman can’t beat my ass, and my henchmen them heavy steppers so other villains can’t fukk wit me
Basically I’m living out paid in full life but with a good ending
End up being the best villain in the dc universe, they make a movie about me

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I would move there become a super villain, be known for having the cleanest coke and dog food that make fiends throw up on themselves like willie beamen
Super strength and speed mix martial artist so batman can’t beat my ass, and my henchmen them heavy steppers so other villains can’t fukk wit me
Basically I’m living out paid in full life but with a good ending
End up being the best villain in the dc universe, they make a movie about me

I’ve been watched the toughest of tough goons get folded by Batman like slacks

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been watched the toughest of tough goons get folded by Batman like slacks
But what about somebody who is more thorough with combat than batman, I’m not just some street dude, im the number one don dada
I give Superman work, batman ain’t just running up on me doing whatever he want to do

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
But what about somebody who is more thorough with combat than batman, I’m not just some street dude, im the number one don dada
I give Superman work, batman ain’t just running up on me doing whatever he want to do

In a perfect world yes, but no matter what this is Batman’s world so you always gon lose