If Rent in Gotham is 300 bucks are you moving

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I would move there become a super villain, be known for having the cleanest coke and dog food that make fiends throw up on themselves like willie beamen
Super strength and speed mix martial artist so batman can’t beat my ass, and my henchmen them heavy steppers so other villains can’t fukk wit me
Basically I’m living out paid in full life but with a good ending
End up being the best villain in the dc universe, they make a movie about me

You go ahead and try to be the best super villian

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Held up on the train because Batman and League of Shadows goons done killed the conductor and missed my stop 10 miles ago....

Gonna be late to work boss....

Boss: "Okay"
Boss: “You know you need to call someone to work your shift. Riddler held up Johnny last week in a bank robbery but he still made it in 2 minutes early, you don’t have a valid excuse. Tell Batman to stop the train so you can get an Uber!”

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Batman is actually the gooniest goon, if you think about it. Tearing the streets up with a death wish dressed up as pseudo salvation of the masses due to his unprocessed PTSD, anger issues and unlimited funds providing a vent for the hurt he's experienced.

Go lick a toad or something, Bats sheesh!.

6132633_460s.jpg

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Naw I'm good. Even getting past The Joker, Scarecrow, etc, Gotham had a earthquake that devastated the city and the federal government was like fukk y'all! :mjlol:

Rather be in Metropolis. :blessed:

Metropolis? Right, so we can have Kryptonians shooting laser beams from their eyes into your crib when they squabble....

Or Doomsday shooting lasers from his eyes...

Or Darkseid firing Omega Beams...

State Farm will never believe my claim:
State Farm Rep: "How are you today Mr. Nino Brown, how can I help?"
Me: "Well these alien brehs done came through a portal and fired lasers from their eyes that cut my 70 inch plasma right in half along with much of my apartment"
State Farm: "I see, well looking at your policy, Kryptonian damage isn't covered"
Me: "?????"
State Farm: "Sorry, Krypton doesn't exist, you will need to make your claim and file suit against Superman"...
:francis: