if nukes go off , would you rather be a survivor or taken out asap?

Survive or not?

• let me survive and deal with the aftermath

Votes: 54 39.4%
  • have the nuke land on my head

Votes: 83 60.6%

• Total voters

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Oak Ridge (the production site of the original nuke) is just a few miles from where I live, so if WW3 pops off, I'm gone. :manny: I'm fine with that because it sounds like whoever survives the nuclear holocaust will be envying the dead and also: I want to be cremated anyway.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to survive and usher my fellow survivors into humanity's next great age of enlightenment.

:obama:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Nuclear war wouldn't destroy everything forever.

Russia might get a few off and then RUSSIA will disappear forever. The few US cities that get hit will for sure be FUKCED UP but unless you're real close by your basically be reading about it like wildfires or any other diaster, not actually feeling it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
@bigdaddy88 the bible mentions nuclear war happening in Revelations correct?
some folks believe america is babylon and if they are, then well, they are going down..2 edras prophesied about the three headed eagle......(this book was removed by the church aka rome)) lol, its a conflict of interest for the church, how we gon teach a book that says we are the beast lol gotta remove it and other old testament books that shed light.

While the eagle is the symbol of rome ., in modern days is america (and technically russia).....now rome fell, then went to Byzantium, and once the ottomans came conquered byzantium, russia became the 3rd rome. Most folks dont know that russia is considered the third rome...in the prophecy of the 2 edras the 2 of the heads fight each other with only one remaining.....this western civ vs russia/china is just the same beef ....fight for who will lead the world...once the petro dolla completely falls off we going to an all out hot war....right now the ukraine war is a proxy war. remember the news u watch and education u receive is from the western man pov, things like the 3rd rome, how kiev is the original russian capital and it technically does belong to russia is not taught. plus lets be honest if ur enemy has millitary bases all around neighboring nations u would react like russia has. there is no way america would be happy if mexico and canada joined up with russia and allowed then put millitary bases right next to them,,ur asking for trouble
Russia_Flag_Eagle.png

vs

AWAAQAHQ-P995236.jpg

ohh and ezdras condemns asia for also mistreating his people and joining babylon. last point is that i believe that the land of gog(which will attack the true israel in the last days aka negroes is the land of russia, )then it adds more fuel to america going down...but the world wont be destroyed by nukes... there is no scripture for that, many folks will dies from hunger, disease and war but from a total fire like it describes babylon specifically. shrugs****