if nukes go off , would you rather be a survivor or taken out asap?

Survive or not?

• let me survive and deal with the aftermath

Votes: 54 39.4%
  • have the nuke land on my head

Votes: 83 60.6%

• Total voters

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@bigdaddy88 if America is Babylon does that mean there is a strong chance the antichrist will be a future president of the United States?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
If I were single, I'd try to survive, but I have a family now with daughters. The hell I'd want my daughters subjected to that kind of world.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nuclear war wouldn't destroy everything forever.

Russia might get a few off and then RUSSIA will disappear forever. The few US cities that get hit will for sure be FUKCED UP but unless you're real close by your basically be reading about it like wildfires or any other diaster, not actually feeling it.

:usure:

You think thats the plan?
Once Russia say yo we going guess who else going China coming along cause they gon say this the moment we been waiting for the US weak right now. It's gon be multiple barrages.
They not gon pass up on that opportunity

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
@bigdaddy88 if America is Babylon does that mean there is a strong chance the antichrist will be a future president of the United States?
like i said some believe that america is babylon, i believe its the west in general (america is the head economically and militarily) but liberalism, the enlightenment movement started in europe not america, america has tried to impose liberalism and capitalism by using its millitary muscle and its dolla but this godless liberalism was birthed the current western civ. (black people were still in chains and been traded when they stated Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity. and when the declaration was penned)
The_Abduction_of_Europa_Jean-Fran%C3%A7ois_de_Troy.jpg

this image is called europa rides the bull( a bull is a beast aka an animal) lol again russia is not really considered europe by western europe russia is technically Euroasian. If u listen or read putin's speeches he directly attacks western values which are technically against what russia stands for ( the defender of orthodoxy and Christianity, which is a roman religion.lol amazingly , all the nations that belonged to the old U.S.S.R. were part of byzantine/ottoman empire lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
taken out. I do NOT wanna live in a post apocalyptic world. it's possible we wouldn't even have the sun after a WWIII cuz of all the polution.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

You think thats the plan?
Once Russia say yo we going guess who else going China coming along cause they gon say this the moment we been waiting for the US weak right now. It's gon be multiple barrages.
They not gon pass up on that opportunity

They better be fast.

We have nuclear subs that are on their coast NOW.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Most people ain't ready to deal with survival mode.

Little cuts would take people out because they wouldn't know how to properly care for their wounds on top of many other conditions.

Nuclear radiation getting into your system gonna have your skin doing all types of crazy shyt. Not to mention the diseases that manage to stick around and mutate.

Additionally, everyone fooling themselves thinking only major cities would get hit. Russia has enough nukes to hit major cities multiple times while destroying the entire farm belt/rural united states. They got enough nukes to cover the country coast-to-coast multiple times over. Not even including China's arsenal.

@13:00:

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Most people ain't ready to deal with survival mode.

Little cuts would take people out because they wouldn't know how to properly care for their wounds on top of many other conditions.

Nuclear radiation getting into your system gonna have your skin doing all types of crazy shyt. Not to mention the diseases that manage to stick around and mutate.

Additionally, everyone fooling themselves thinking only major cities would get hit. Russia has enough nukes to hit major cities multiple times while destroying the entire farm belt/rural united states. They got enough nukes to cover the country coast-to-coast multiple times over. Not even including China's arsenal.

@13:00:

After watching the 3 mile island documentary and the miniseries about Chernobyl on HBO, that Nuclear radiation over time... just take me right away man. I don't want to stretch out my life while my body slowly melts like a cone of chocolate ice cream in the middle of July in Miami

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I barely want to be apart of this world with internet and air conditioning. I'd definitely rather go instantly than stay.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO