if nukes go off , would you rather be a survivor or taken out asap?

Survive or not?

• let me survive and deal with the aftermath

Votes: 54 39.4%
  • have the nuke land on my head

Votes: 83 60.6%

• Total voters

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
like i said some believe that america is babylon, i believe its the west in general (america is the head economically and militarily) but liberalism, the enlightenment movement started in europe not america, america has tried to impose liberalism and capitalism by using its millitary muscle and its dolla but this godless liberalism was birthed the current western civ. (black people were still in chains and been traded when they stated Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity. and when the declaration was penned)
The_Abduction_of_Europa_Jean-Fran%C3%A7ois_de_Troy.jpg

this image is called europa rides the bull( a bull is a beast aka an animal) lol again russia is not really considered europe by western europe russia is technically Euroasian. If u listen or read putin's speeches he directly attacks western values which are technically against what russia stands for ( the defender of orthodoxy and Christianity, which is a roman religion.lol amazingly , all the nations that belonged to the old U.S.S.R. were part of byzantine/ottoman empire lol

@bigdaddy88. Great post. So what country do you think the antichrist will be in before he conquers the world??

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It really depends on how close I am to the blast.

If it's so close that I'm going to die a slow and painful death due to radiation poisoning then I guess it's better to just go the fast way. But if it's far enough that I have a reasonable chance of recovering then I'd take my chances.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
@bigdaddy88. Great post. So what country do you think the antichrist will be in before he conquers the world??

I think his image is already known to the world. For at least a 1000 years..in one of the prophecies in the Pseudepigrapha the a.c is depicted as a wild man. Google that image and the jesus chtist lol. Daniel and revelation say he comes out of the 4th kingdom which is rome and then divided rome......

Soo he comes out of rome, in modern translation that means europe...remember modern jews are euro asian...soo anyway .dont worry about the a.c too much not worth stressing about it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm pretty sure i could survive a nuclear blast if i curl up in a ball. besides, where i live is far enough away from any target and there is plenty of fresh water, farms, etc. the fallout would be a bytch though.