If Kamala could get Michelle as her VP

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It would be over :russ:

And I'm not in this Trump vs Kamala, Dems vs Repub thing yall got going on. Cause as a black man I have to make it no matter who's in office. And neither dude about to toss ne a couple mill.

I just know that if she got Michelle Obama, or even another white woman as her VP, the uniqueness would galvanize some people.

Daps
You think a two woman ticket, two black women ticket, a two black women ticket with one woman who’s never held public office, a two black women ticket with one woman who’s never held public office introduced without a primary would be a surefire victory…in 2024 Amerikkka? :dahell:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
You think a two woman ticket, two black women ticket, a two black women ticket with one woman who’s never held public office, a two black women ticket with one woman who’s never held public office introduced without a primary would be a surefire victory…in 2024 Amerikkka? :dahell:
Let them have Hopes and dreams

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Not only is a two woman (a two BLACK woman ticket at that) ticket not happening anytime soon, Michelle has no interest in holding public offices brehs. We gotta let that dream go

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Michelle doesn’t want that shyt she said she ain’t going back to white house.
Yall need to stop:dead:

lib123

All Star
Daps

Seems like a lot of people on here think the popular vote determines elections lol. That’s the only justification for these types of opinions.