“If I speak my mind about Black Americans and THEIR PARENTING, Twitter will suspend me.”

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Explain "Diaspora wars" this shyt is unprovoked ethnic bigotry. Fuk Africans

Anyone using ethnicity to shyt on other black people is contributing to the diaspora wars. I don't care what direction the slander travels, it's anti-black and needs to be stomped out because it feeds into overall white supremacy.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
At the end of the day, you could be poor or rich.. those folks look at you as a nikka.

Black folks all over need to unite and stop the division. On an another note, all issues we have need to be kept in house. Stop going to twitter looking for clout.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
NVM, I got that wrong.

Seems like you're wrong alot, bytch ass nikka. And glad to see your coward boy who was in here cheerleading you, Jackross, got banned for his anti-Black behavior. Here's hoping you're next, p*ssy ass c00n.

Daps
I think it’s sad some of you are more offended that this was posted, and people are criticizing black Americans than the fact this little girl is being raised this way. I’m glad it was posted, so someone can send help to that innocent child.

The mentality I’ve noticed a lot from black parents (mine included to a certain extent) is their children won’t stop them from living life, and their kids are an inconvenience keeping them from social having fun. This comes from so many babies out of wedlock. There is nothing wrong with indulging in weed and edibles as a parent, but it is your responsibility to keep them hidden. They look like candy. Kids getting into edibles isn’t remotely a disproportionately black issue, but the filming and posting of dysfunctional behavior in general, and finding it entertaining does seem to be more prevalent in the black community. The whites can’t repost stuff we don’t do, and upload to the internet.

I’ve also noticed there is a movement on social media of mostly black and white women regretting having children, and women wanting to be child free. But again, it’s mostly black single moms, and married white women who want to be selfish. You have to sacrifice for a child.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Look at the general state black American children & tell me they’re wrong.

All these ‘Gen z wylin’ threads & some of y’all refuse to look at the source.

Nikkas just gonna say ‘not all’ & waive it off
Yep. That’s legit what we do about EVERYTHING. Can’t ever acknowledge ANY issues that need to be addressed