“If I speak my mind about Black Americans and THEIR PARENTING, Twitter will suspend me.”

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The unintelligent require generalizations in order to contribute to any kind of discourse or discussion. Otherwise they would be forced to be critical thinkers.
Which they are incapable. This person wanting to speak their mind about black families, probably has very little experience around normal black families and has developed an opinion based solely on content he selectively views on social media.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Most of the gs9 squads or the gangs that were indicted were mixture of tethers and ados
Mostly from the islands
Sheff G was Hatian

I asked you VERY specific questions:

You from NYC or frequent NYC?

You know NYC gang members? Interact with them?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
As if you can't find dumb vids of white hillbilly kids being drunk and their parents laughing about it.

There's more important stuff to consider. When I look at reading levels for black children, math levels for black children, children born out of wedlock rates...no one can definitively say the "vast majority" of parents are bad or cite a percentage but something bad is going on, and it's been going on for a very long time. Especially with reading levels. Your reading skills largely start with your parents talking to you as an infant, then reading to you, then helping you read. We can debate math skills and discuss how important school/teachers are, how black kids are often in worse schools etc. But there's really no excuse for the reading level. That's something mothers and fathers control from a young age, and you can see it in the way small children talk. On average they have fewer words than other children. Is that because we're inherently stupid? Of course not. That's about parenting. There are immigrant children with heavy accents who produce children who speak perfect English, so it has nothing to do with dialect/accent either. It's about parents, time, focus.

Long story short...talk to your babies, read to your children.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The worst of our children car jack a Kia.

It's kids over there in militias participating in genocides and acts of terrorism.

Shut the fukk up

We really not anti-black enough to go in how we should. I'm proud of us.

This is why I fw Tariq on the pettiness. I don't always 100% agree, but shots must be returned.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I got my ear to the culture
And yes frequent in nyc

Ear to the culture? :russ:

Most Black NYC gangs was started by Black Americans and their members are a mixture of mostly Black Americans and people with a Caribbean background. Don't know where you getting this African shyt from.

You Canadian? Now imagine me telling you about some Canadian shyt just because of what I read on the internet?

People not from NYC need to refrain on speaking on NYC shyt.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I wanna comment, but.....

I'M STAYING OUT OF THIS ONE

druski-raising-hands-and-laughing-i9cd6jwup77zkstk.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Seems like you're wrong alot, bytch ass nikka. And glad to see your coward boy who was in here cheerleading you, Jackross, got banned for his anti-Black behavior. Here's hoping you're next, p*ssy ass c00n.

"I hope you get banned for making me feel bad, you p*ssy ass c00n :sadbron:"

Even through text you come off like a whiny bytch.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
"I hope you get banned for making me feel bad, you p*ssy ass c00n :sadbron:"

Even through text you come off like a whiny bytch.

You made who feel bad? :russ:

Dog, you just some loser who gets on the internet to stir up diaspora friction cause you have no life. You a bum ass nikka. Imagine you making me feel "bad". I'm just here to call you cowards out.

Still tho, here's hoping you the next weirdo anti-Black c00n nikka who gets the hammer dropped on him. One less Sambo stinkin up this forum.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
80% of black American parenting is mediocre,which i would say is about the same across most races . But I will say the 20% of black parents who are absolutely horrible do seem to think its cute. As well as thinking the disfunction is funny and for public consumption and will be accepted. Or if not acceptable,they wont be held accountable.

But in fairness alot of us grew up in semi disfunctional households. So we give greater leeway and understanding. Knowing sometimes people have had it ruff,or have hit a rough patch. May not know better,but love their kids:respect:
why our progression is slower...
we excuse most things because of this.

If thats the case you can look the way with everything you see wrong because most people learn their bullshyt growing up.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You made who feel bad? :russ:

Dog, you just some loser who gets on the internet to stir up diaspora friction cause you have no life. You a bum ass nikka. Imagine you making me feel "bad". I'm just here to call you cowards out.

Still tho, here's hoping you the next weirdo anti-Black c00n nikka who gets the hammer dropped on him. One less Sambo stinkin up this forum.

Shut-up white girl. I don't got time for your bullshyt today.

:camby: