“If I speak my mind about Black Americans and THEIR PARENTING, Twitter will suspend me.”

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Look at the general state black American children & tell me they’re wrong.

All these ‘Gen z wylin’ threads & some of y’all refuse to look at the source.

Nikkas just gonna say ‘not all’ & waive it off
A lot of them are Africans /from the islands
All the gangs in nyc are from the island African ets

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
The worst of our children car jack a Kia.

It's kids over there in militias participating in genocides and acts of terrorism.

Shut the fukk up

I don’t give a damn about Kia boys or whatever bullshyt you talking about. I care about how a teenager shot up a graduation just last year in my city while dumbasses like you deflect to 3rd world violence, cacs or whoever the fukk because you don’t have it in you to acknowledge an obvious cultural problem.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This type of bytch run into threads defending shyt like this. Crys when I call Africans primitive savages.
I ain't "defend" shyt. I'm just not one to sit up and bytch about every little thing I see online... man the fukk up
giphy.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t give a damn about Kia boys or whatever bullshyt you talking about. I care about how a teenager shot up a graduation just last year in my city while dumbasses like you deflect to 3rd world violence, cacs or whoever the fukk because you don’t have it in you to acknowledge an obvious cultural problem.

Why 3rd world people shooting up Mall of America?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Aren't you from a Latin American backwater? Always got what ADOS/Freedmen doing in ya mouth while never doing anything for your home country that is impoverished and crime ridden.

Dude be dikk sucking and "acting" gay on here. Peep his name and posts. Hoe ass nikkas do hoe ass things

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Where you live? Go unite them tribes. Tell them people to stop running from home. tell Elon and his people they not African until you do that eat a dikk bytch
Repeat this same shyt in front of a mirror :snooze:
Your ass is gonna be crying yet again in a matter of days because @JohnnyElbow49 said _____ _____ _____
giphy.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Dude be dikk sucking and "acting" gay on here. Peep his name and posts. Hoe ass nikkas do hoe ass things

I was wrong about that. He still a sassy effeminate dude though.

His dad should've slapped the bytch outta him.

:manny:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Repeat this same shyt in front of a mirror :snooze:
Your ass is gonna be crying yet again in a matter of days because @JohnnyElbow49 said _____ _____ _____
giphy.gif

I'll do that when you tell Boko Haram and Arabs we are one people. Take your p*ssy ass over there and go figure it out. Go unite majority black countries p*ssy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I love how mad I make yall :blessed:

I just be joking and trolling and yall be busting blood vessels:laff: