“If I speak my mind about Black Americans and THEIR PARENTING, Twitter will suspend me.”

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Kids are nosy and sneaky as hell. I'll never forget my cousin RUINING the Christmas surprise cause he found where my parents hid the Nintendo 64. Kids aside, a lot of brehs get on here daily and mock marriage (aka stable families) but watch all the pearls that get clutched :picard:
OK, who is this random guy?
🚨Someone with an internet connection and twitter account 🚨
6XZQGu.gif

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
First off, fukk diaspora wars.

Secondly, if that little girl really did have weed or an edible, I hope CPS are at her parents house yesterday. My Mrs is an assistant principal of a primary school and she has to deal with at-risk kids like this on a daily basis because of shytty parents :snoop:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to pretend white people don't willingly give their kids alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana under the guise of "if we do it together, they won't get arrested doing it with their friends trying to be sneaky and hiding it and if something happens to them I'm a responsible adult that can help them."

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
If their parent's parent's parents were any good, they wouldn't have a need to voluntarily come over here to the US :ld:

Cacs fukked over the West Indies and West Africa too, yet they gloss over the poverty, crime, fukkery, etc. that goes on

Funny how they didn't have pride in their country before they actually left it :skip:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
When I was in my late teens I did a 3 month humanitarian/survey tour through Africa hosted by the church group I grew up in. I went to Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, Cameroon and South Africa. I spent two weeks in each country. I met a lot of good people and it was the experience of a lifetime. But I also saw so much shyt that made me go :huhldup: :sadcam: . And it wasn’t just because of poverty. Girls that had to deal with FGM, kids that had been sold because their parents couldn’t care for them, kids who had to leave and try to find work elsewhere that ended up in slavery conditions, kids that had HIV because they were born with if from their parents. It didn’t make me go “Africans are terrible parents, I should shyt all over them”. It made me so fukking sad and angry. What a load of bullshyt that a$$hole is posting on a white supremacist site is blasting to the world.

Rep.

People on here will find the most random c00n/agent/undercover cac on social media and post them to stir up a good ol' diaspora war.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kids are nosy and sneaky as hell. I'll never forget my cousin RUINING the Christmas surprise cause he found where my parents hid the Nintendo 64. Kids aside, a lot of brehs get on here daily and mock marriage (aka stable families) but watch all the pearls that get clutched :picard:

🚨Someone with an internet connection and twitter account 🚨
6XZQGu.gif

This type of bytch run into threads defending shyt like this. Crys when I call Africans primitive savages.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
First off, fukk diaspora wars.

Secondly, if that little girl really did have weed or an edible, I hope CPS are at her parents house yesterday. My Mrs is an assistant principal of a primary school and she has to deal with at-risk kids like this on a daily basis because of shytty parents :snoop:

Explain "Diaspora wars" this shyt is unprovoked ethnic bigotry. Fuk Africans