QbUjD.gif

• Dap
Reactions: TIK

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
i notice that none of you can refute what i said in the original post though. just assume it is all false. :jbhmm:
you can't prove what you said in your post either so it's a wash. Might as well pretend this thread never existed....

...but it does so :deadrose: go lie down breh

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I can rap, pretty damn good, but that don't mean I can make a statement to say I could outsell Drake if I wanted too. Not knocking your skills. But if you were that good you would be in the league, but your not in the league. Rather by choice or lack of the talent you think you have, your not playing anywhere near the capacity that he is, nor are you playing against the comp that he is.

A brawler could say he would knock out Mike Tyson if they fought, but Mike fought heavyweights, and the brawler only fought local street dudes. Who do you think would really win?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
You :flabbynsick: breh? If you dropped 30lbs Curry would outweigh you by 35lbs, how you gonna stop someone stronger than you? :jbhmm:

You seriously think hes 195?? Kobe before tearing his Achilles admitted he wasn't 180 soaking wet and hes bigger and much taller then this dude. Curry is pretty small framed and thin. NBA weights are generally BS. Hes 30 lbs more then Iverson??

King24

Rookie
Daps
u just got that perimiter lockdown defender badge huh :wtb: