"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Free will is a copout and does not actually exist. Our minds determine all our individual actions. Our neurological functions lead everything we do. If someone with a severe case of schizophrenia does something evil can we really say they did it because of "free will"?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That's what the Bible states. I'm not a Christian. But If you think God = Christianity the it would be hard to understand how free will would work if God was omniscient.

Nah I don't think God = Christianity but I was talking about the Christian version. Free will is severely flawed and unfair if God is omniscient.

Free will is a copout and does not actually exist. Our minds determine all our individual actions. Our neurological functions lead everything we do. If someone with a severe case of schizophrenia does something evil can we really say they did it because of "free will"?

:lupe:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
God is omiscient and so is his devil counterpart.
you act like God is still the strongest one in charge. :russ:

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
I like shootings and rapes. They're exciting! You know how many eons I had to wait before anything on this planet could bust their guns? Sure, there was always plenty of rapes, but nobody got raped at gunpoint until Xi Shuchuan figured out he could really scare his stepsister into submission with a bamboo fire lance in 988 CE! BOOM, bytch! Wow!

Entrapta310

Daps
:laff:

what does this do for mesopotamians? before god threw that cosmic nut in mary

paul and the romans spread that bullshyt. paul had good intentions trying to big up jesus BUT the romans played telephone with the whole story.
and the new testament PROVES this.
that whole SON of god because he is of the nut of god is ridiculous.
the whole JESUS concept when JESUS isnt even his real name is mind blowing.

a magical storybakk when mightve made people believe and be righteous, but in todays age all its doing is making people think jesus is a fairy tale myth.
he isnt.
he's just a man who has been exaggerated and talked wrong about

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
paul and the romans spread that bullshyt. paul had good intentions trying to big up jesus BUT the romans played telephone with the whole story.
and the new testament PROVES this.
that whole SON of god because he is of the nut of god is ridiculous.
the whole JESUS concept when JESUS isnt even his real name is mind blowing.

a magical storybakk when mightve made people believe and be righteous, but in todays age all its doing is making people think jesus is a fairy tale myth.
he isnt.
he's just a man who has been exaggerated and talked wrong about
so he isnt the product of a magical cosmic nut? :laff:

Entrapta310

Daps
so he isnt the product of a magical cosmic nut? :laff:

i think his mother was young when she had him and that in itself with not being married to joseph at the time was a problem for a man who tried to go after the rabbis.
your mother isnt a whore who wasnt married if GOD is the father.... ya dig?