"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
so you agree that 98 percent of people didnt follow the right religion, and are goin to hell?
Anyone who does not submit to and worship Allah sincerely has not done enough to enter paradise, Muslims included. But its up to Allah to judge at the end of the day. We can never know for sure. Following the right religion alone isn't enough.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
regulating and not watching slavery happen>>>>> mentions

but the again, i always thought you were some white dude who looked the other way while his pastor molested children :huhldup:

Exodus 21:12 KJV
He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.

Exodus 21:20 KJV
And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.

Exodus 21:26-27 KJV
And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. [27] And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.

If the following rules weren't followed then someone can't blame the Bible for the evil of someone.

There has never been a post of mine that would indicate I've ever said I was white..... where did that come from?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's The bible you are talking about. But as far as miracles go how about you look into the "Goldilocks Paradox" or the "Fined Tuned Universe Theory"

Fine-tuned Universe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fine-tuned Universe is the proposition that our Universe is remarkably well suited for life, to a degree that is unlikely to happen by mere chance. A number of scientists have noted that if some of thefundamental physical constants were to vary slightly, the establishment and development of matter, astronomical structures, elemental diversity, or life, as we know it would not have happened.
why havent you addressed my question?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who does not submit to and worship Allah sincerely has not done enough to enter paradise, Muslims included. But its up to Allah to judge at the end of the day. We can never know for sure.
Exodus 21:12 KJV
He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.

Exodus 21:20 KJV
And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.

Exodus 21:26-27 KJV
And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. [27] And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake.

If the following rules weren't followed then someone can't blame the Bible for the evil of someone.

There has never been a post of mine that would indicate I've ever said I was white..... where did that come from?
I've told you repeatedly I'm not a Muslim or a Christian so why do you keep asking me about Islam and Christianity?
because clearly ill see you in hell, motha fukka :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are fake pastors like Joel Osteen, Pope Francis, Creflo Dollar, Eddie Long, Kenneth Copeland with one way tickets who will NOT change their minds. Others still have a chance.
but every muslim is going to hell? they're wrong about who their savior is

you can see how a godless heathen like myself doesnt have any use for any of this :ehh:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
but every muslim is going to hell? they're wrong about who their savior is

you can see how a godless heathen like myself doesnt have any use for any of this :ehh:

This is why I've always said don't listen to people and get the book of the worldview and read it. The Bible says:

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Can't work for salvation while every other worldview involves works. This is why they are not all the same. Contradictory statements.