"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is God stays on the minds of believers, agnostics, and atheists.
sorry breh

when i hear people bring up their imaginary friend on their quest to become the most powerful person on the planet, im offended :yeshrug:

what does zeus have to do with the elections? he in the picture?

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry breh

when i hear people bring up their imaginary friend on their quest to become the most powerful person on the planet, im offended :yeshrug:

what does zeus have to do with the elections? he in the picture?

Regardless of what anyone chooses to believe, I'm going to maintain my beliefs and live my life. Free will is beautiful. You seem to be obsessively consumed with religion. Since you will never eradicate religion/spirituality, why waste your time? Instead of complaining about people's free will, what are you doing to make the world a better place?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Id accept that :ehh:

If he allegedly performed all those miracles back in the day why can't he do one now to end the speculation?

You keep referring to the God Of "Chrisitan" and "Islamic" text. I'm not of either of those faiths.

As for "miracles" what's exactly a miracle to you breh? Maybe then I can give you an answer.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless of what anyone chooses to believe, I'm going to maintain my beliefs and live my life. Free will is beautiful. You seem to be obsessively consumed with religion. Since you will never eradicate religion/spirituality, why waste your time? Instead of complaining about people's free will, what are you doing to make the world a better place?
and STILL would not address the question :banderas:

fukk jesus :camby: may he strike me down

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Between Genesis and Revelation Ethiopia is mentioned nearly 40 times. We have been mentioned and represented for over 4000 years but God doesn't care about us...... yeah ok.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You win cac mamba. You've displayed your wisdom and theological knowledge.