If God created everything, then who created God?" 60 second answer

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Genesis 1

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

:wow:

He was already there in the beginning.

"Atheists" will be here soon to whine
about "magic sky daddy"
:mjlol:

No but seriously believe in cosmic santa claus brehs

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Who created God?

Y'all need to enlighten y’all selves on the Great Mother mythology and understand why Eve and Lilith are so demonized in Catholicism/Christianity and why Creation really ain’t shyt and why your Black ass is eternally above them cutthroat ass nikkas up in the Heaven Realm and why this nikka God ain’t who y’all think he is. The Original is always stronger than that new shyt. You’re no different.

The Nine Waves of Creation (Carl J. Calleman)
Dark Mother: African Origins and Godmothers (Lucia Birnbaum)
The Great Cosmic Mother (Monica Sjoo & Barbara Mor)
Knowledge Of The Higher Worlds And Its Attainment (Rudolf Steiner)
Pre-Existence of Man (Hilton Hotema)
The Kingdom of Heaven (Hotema)
The Gods of Eden (William Bramley)
You Are The Universe (Deepak Chopra)
Ye Are Gods (Annalee Skarin)
Legacy of the Black Gods (Paul Simons)
The Devachanic Plane (C.W. Leadbeater)
The Seven Cosmic Worlds (Rudolf Steiner)
Cosmic Memory: Prehistory of Earth and Man (Rudolf Steiner)
The Time Falling Bodies Take To Light (William I. Thompson)
The Secret Teachings of all Ages (Manly P. Hall)
The Perfect Sermon, or The Asclepius (Trismegistus)
The Rig Veda (Wendy Doniger)
The Hermetica (Timothy Freke)

You can start with these.

“You slandering God breh? And questioning Him???? :dahell: You a heathen breh! How DARE you use your own mind and not follow the same shyt you’ve been reading about and being preached about to since childhood :dahell: How DARE you not follow dogma like the rest of us....How fukking DARE you introduce this Satanic occult bullshyt ITT....fukking hotep ass atheist, you going to Hell breh. I feel sorry for people like you man, Lawdy Lawdy Laaaawd :wow: God got me tho....I’ll shoot you a S/O when I get Raptured before meeting The Heavenly Father breh :blessed:

tenor.gif

~ Dead nikka & Idiot Masses Babble :mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
You know about dimensions? Like a 2d object cant interact with a 3d object. Right now there could be creatures in the 6th dimension we cant see just walking around, shyt creeps me out for some reason. God could be operating on the 9th dimension which i think physicists say is the last dimension or at least the last one they know.
Welp!.....time for me to go down a YouTube Rabbit hole now!...

:russ:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The problem is people fail to realize eternity is not like time......In eternity past, present, and future are understood as NOW. Eternity is a constant state of your final being.

If you've ever had a dream when you were younger, and later something happened in your life that made you think and say "hey, I had a dream about that" .......Eternity does not distinguish between your past and your future. Eternity knows what your future is and gave you a glimpse, because in eternity you are already at your final state of being. God sees the past, present, and future all at the same time because He is in all of those places at the same time.
Has very cool implications for the alleged tension between free will and predestination doesn’t it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Has very cool implications for the alleged tension between free will and predestination doesn’t it.

Yahweh rigged the game for everybody. All He does is say believe in Him. You will go into eternity anyway. Now you are choosing which side you want to be in.

In eternity your senses are way higher than they are here in this "dimension" because it's not limited by being in just a physical body.

Mark 12:24-27

24 Jesus said to them, “Is this not why you are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures [that teach the resurrection] nor the power of God [who is able to raise the dead]?
25 For when they rise from the dead, they do not marry nor are they given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
26 But concerning the raising of the dead, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the burning bush, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’?
27 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living; you are greatly mistaken and you are deceiving yourselves!”

Really, this is just a training ground for eternity. You want death and destruction on earth - ok you can have that in eternity. You want peace and eternal life - well that goes through Yeshua - the one that came and gave you a glimpse of God in this life.

Last edited:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Im bout to ask God who his parents are. Be right back when he responds.