But God has a sister

She is darkness, she is "nothingness"

But then theres The Empty

..... I been watching too much Supernatural :pachaha:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm conflicted tho. If God does exist then he is a capricious being. Who created lesser flawed beings to make himself great. Like if we are all born sinners in the flesh only to struggle with human instincts of survival and fleshly desires why be born? Its entrapment. We are born to fear death and and that fear is used to manipulate us to worship something we can't prove nor disprove or comprehend. What a terrible fate that.

How would one scientifically prove the existence of God? Do we even know what we are looking for?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You know about dimensions? Like a 2d object cant interact with a 3d object. Right now there could be creatures in the 6th dimension we cant see just walking around, shyt creeps me out for some reason. God could be operating on the 9th dimension which i think physicists say is the last dimension or at least the last one they know.
Or God is a non dimensional being

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
God isn’t created

He made creation

He’s not made up of atoms and carbon etc

Physics doesn’t apply to him

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
God is not 3 dimensional,we are. The concept of God is man made but we understand Law. We say the universe is infinite but we can't comprehend infinity unless we use mathematics as a language to get this concept within the scope of our 3 dimensional understanding. God/Law isn't an entity,it's the rule that governs all other rules. His example was somewhat correct in his explanation that Law stands upon Law but the Law that governs all is incomprehensible for we are the concept manifested,or like my teacher says every atom knows itself and therefore every other atom/subatomic particle/wave is aware of Law. This is what the problem of measurement in quantum mechanics is according to our teaching. Perceiving/measuring of a wave turns it into a particle cause the electrons are aware of Law and you and everything is this universe adheres to the Law that all matter is connected to one single law when percieved/regarded by consciousness of particles. We just don't have the capacity to understand reality outside of our human perception/measurement but can glance at it's Laws and look at the dark abyss that no human will ever travel into while alive.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
God is whatever you want him to be.

Humans thought the Sun was god. You can argue the sun is god. We are made up of the remnants of an exploding star. Without the sun there is no life. And lastly, when the sun dies, it will expand and literally cook the earth like......hell.

so yeah. You can argue God is the Sun.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I’m not the most religious person (grew up in an ultra Christian household) but why is it so hard to people to just accepts there’s some things beyond human comprehension? I think it’s rather ignorant to think we have an answer for everything

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The Bible thinks there has to be a creator.