If God created everything, then who created God?" 60 second answer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do yall care? He created YOU meaning he can do whatever he wants with you

:sadcam: Thats all i need to know

People can't even control the kids they create and you said that statement like its true

God gave people free will and made man in his image according to the bible, so God is clearly some kind human looking being or government beyond our understanding that genetically engineered the human race

The Bible is a very literal book

when it says God made man from the dirt of the Earth he's not lying, all the minerals and shyt they make up the Earth are also in our bodies like iron for example

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The problem is people fail to realize eternity is not like time......In eternity past, present, and future are understood as NOW. Eternity is a constant state of your final being.

If you've ever had a dream when you were younger, and later something happened in your life that made you think and say "hey, I had a dream about that" .......Eternity does not distinguish between your past and your future. Eternity knows what your future is and gave you a glimpse, because in eternity you are already at your final state of being. God sees the past, present, and future all at the same time because He is in all of those places at the same time.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Our little tiny brains can’t fathom

all praises to the most High
You know about dimensions? Like a 2d object cant interact with a 3d object. Right now there could be creatures in the 6th dimension we cant see just walking around, shyt creeps me out for some reason. God could be operating on the 9th dimension which i think physicists say is the last dimension or at least the last one they know.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was absolutely atrocious and tbh it’s insulting. I wouldn’t have been satisfied with this stupid answer in grade school let alone now as a grown man

just stick to the “our brains can’t comprehend” angle, it’s easier and openly tells you to your face that you’re too dumb to understand certain things, and it’s preferable to trying to pass this off as an intelligent explanation of an unexplainable thing.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

but nothing is holding up the ground. Gravity is pulling everything to its center. Those blocks are being pulled towards the center of earths gravity. If he would’ve said God is Gravity then I could follow... but he didn’t.

So this cac can’t even comprehend basic physics, but I’m supposed to believe this theory on religion? :mjpls:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I'm not here to debate religion, but my oldest son (6 years old) asked me this very question a few months ago.

I told him God is omnipresent and has always existed.

I also tried to explain to him that time is something humans came up with to measure the past, present, and future events; however, time is not the same in terms of the universe and our existence. What is a lifetime for us (around 80 years for most humans) is just a blink of the eye or a drop of water in the ocean in relation to the existence of the universe.

God has likely always existed and was not created in the form that living organisms and worldly things need to be created.

It was probably to complex for his 6 year old mind to comprehend coming from me, but he said okay and seemed to be satisfied with my answer for now.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What about all the other thousands of Gods humans have made up over the years? Or are those the fake ones and only yours is real? :mjlol:
Michael Jordan may be the undisputed GOAT...

but Magic Johnson is MY GOAT!!

Bx4x1wA.png