If God created everything, then who created God?" 60 second answer

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
People can't even control the kids they create and you said that statement like its true

God gave people free will and made man in his image according to the bible, so God is clearly some kind human looking being or government beyond our understanding that genetically engineered the human race

The Bible is a very literal book

when it says God made man from the dirt of the Earth he's not lying, all the minerals and shyt they make up the Earth are also in our bodies like iron for example

makes sense

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What would give you the impression I'm disappointed in my life?

Also, you don't know god exists. You believe god exists. That's why it's called "faith".

Theists don't even know their own shyt. :mjlol:

You are still trying to argue on the internet with somebody you don't know :mjlol: Yeah, you're not unhappy.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Genesis 1

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

:wow:

He was already there in the beginning.

"Atheists" will be here soon to whine
about "magic sky daddy"
You of all people is caping for that sorry ass nikka that gave you the :camby:

How the mighty have fallen ...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Trying to understand god is like deciding that the only math that exists is addition and subtraction because that's all you know how to do.

Concepts such as creation and destruction are human creations that don't apply to everything. Look at quantum particles. They both exist and don't at the same time. Observation changes the outcome of the particles. They exist beyond our ideas of "is" and "isn't" light is both a particle and wave. There are things that exist that are even smaller than quantum particles and we can't know because we don't have the means to observe them so we can only make guesses based off of calculations.

There are things beyond the scope of human capacity. God is one of those things as hard as it is to accept. You wouldn't expect a dog to start walking on its hind legs and talking like a person. It literally does not have the hardware to do this.

Human beings are hard wired to believe in SOMETHING some creative force. There are no indigenous atheists. People all across the world arrive at their own creation stories and believe in creators. I dont think believing its all a coincidence is any more comforting than believing in a creator.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Who cares?

Enjoy the journey in your current avatar my kindred.

Until We meet again, go in peace but stay dangerous