If God came down from heaven right now and offered you 2 choices

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Both these options wakk and option b is pretty much real life without that heaven & hell bullshyt caveat

aint no heaven and hell, only those simpleton christian sheep believe that nonsense.You'll see one day

Damn, I actually agree with this Cubs fan on something...

:picard:

Dear God...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Here's the thing, if believers are wrong, then they lose nothing when they die, it will be just like before they were born.

However if you're wrong, then when you die... ay pobreci the Devil's gonna stick chu head up your ass faster than a rabbit gets fukked.

I hear what you sayin but do you really think every christian who died in the history of mankind is waiting in the purgatory to be judged by god on judgement day?

that line would be 93 billion miles long lookin like a jordans/iphone day 1 release from the sun to earth.I don't believe in heaven or hell, when you die it's over forever

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Here's the thing, if believers are wrong, then they lose nothing when they die, it will be just like before they were born.

However if you're wrong, then when you die... ay pobreci the Devil's gonna stick chu head up your ass faster than a rabbit gets fukked.

Yeah but believing something because it might be true is type: weak.

One should believe in something because the EVIDENCE compels them to, not because it feels good or may be true.
:ufdup:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you previously said that God doesn't intervene (slavery example)... And now you're saying that God did intervene for Daniel because he prayed...

So which is it?

Our enslaved ancestors didn't pray hard enough???

Actually i think if you go back and read my post properly I never once said God DOESN'T intervene, i said it is not HIS JOB to intervene. God is not here to get involved in every perceived injustice in a world that is full of them, especially when this world belongs to Lucifer and it is he that rules here, and the only reason he is in that position is because Humanity rejected God in the first place.

But God will and does answer prayers for those who patiently seek out and wait on God, for those who do not doubt as those of a doubtful heart and mind will receive nothing from God.

I used the example of Daniel stopping and giving up but thats not the only one. What if during those 21 days Daniel decided to take a break one friday night to go to a club with the homies, he got drunk and brought some girl home and smashed before ending the night smoking some weed he picked up earlier before falling asleep? What effect would that have had in the spiritual realm? What if just like the Israelites in the wilderness did, as the days went he began to doubt God in his heart and mind more and more, and then aloud? He might have still preyed but without proper conviction or belief.

Maybe our ancestors didn't prey 'hard enough'? Maybe they didn't seek God in spirit and truth, maybe they doubted him the whole time in their hearts, maybe they gave up from time to time and their breakthrough was delayed, stopped and pushed back many a time. You wasn't there so how would you know otherwise? MAYBE the same reasons of stubbornness, doubt and sin which caused Israel to spend 40 years toiling in the wilderness and delayed their reach to the promise land, are the same reasons it took our ancestors 400 years before they were finally free?