If God came down from heaven right now and offered you 2 choices

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
A easily. We think that being on earth in the rat race is "living". I disagree. We were never met to live in this imperfect fukked up world. God originally intended for man to live in perfection. Free from violence, sickness, death, sadness etc. (but two people had to mess that up :martin:). So if I could bypass all the BS of this world and really start living the way God intended, of course I'm out :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Both these options wakk and option b is pretty much real life without that heaven & hell bullshyt caveat

aint no heaven and hell, only those simpleton christian sheep believe that nonsense.You'll see one day

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
So apparently the coli has a ton of negus who think they clean or could turn it around and live the rest of their lives like TD Jakes :mjlol:

So yall better be ready for 40 plus years of nofap, no pre marital sex, no cussing, or lying, no pig meats or shellfish, etc..

I think the way it works is that God expects you to sin givien that we have free will and what not. I mean you could not even be trying to sin and randomly see a beautiful woman in the store and automatically have an uncontrollable carnal thought. But as long as you continue to pray and ask forgiveness and try to keep bettering yourself you're good. No 1 is perfect except God so he will continue to forgive your sins until you die.

The problem is the timing of your death, if you died before repenting for the sins then you're screwed. Which is why you have to keep maintaining, and in this world of sin, that's way too hard. So option A is really the only choice.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Both these options wakk and option b is pretty much real life without that heaven & hell bullshyt caveat

aint no heaven and hell, only those simpleton christian sheep believe that nonsense.You'll see one day

Here's the thing, if believers are wrong, then they lose nothing when they die, it will be just like before they were born.

However if you're wrong, then when you die... ay pobreci the Devil's gonna stick chu head up your ass faster than a rabbit gets fukked.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
breh you literally came into a religious thread just to tell everyone how much an atheist you are:heh:
So you get to make religious threads and we don't get to respond or do anything in regards to religion?

LMAO Christians are some of the biggest hypocrites

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
No we cannot agree on that, the previous comments never mentioned prayer. Just to answer your question, Prayer is the most powerful thing a human being can ever do, trust me on that but ill give you an example of something connecting to prayer from the book of Daniel.

Daniel was in mourning and fasting he preyed to God asking to hear from God, he preyed Continuously everyday and fasted every day until the 21st day when an angel appeared to him. The angel appeared to him and proceeded to tell him that he had a message for him, and from the second Daniel began praying from the first God heard his prayer and dispatched the angel to deliver the message but the prince which ruled over Persia fought him on the way and restrained him 21 days until another angel came to assist him. This was a spiritual battle taking place, a fallen angel attempting to stop the angel from delivering the message to Daniel and succeeded in delaying him 21 days, but heres the point im trying to make.

Daniel never stopped praying and fasting that whole time, what do you think would have happened if Daniel stopped and gave up before the angels managed to overcome the fallen one?

But you previously said that God doesn't intervene (slavery example)... And now you're saying that God did intervene for Daniel because he prayed...

So which is it?

Our enslaved ancestors didn't pray hard enough???

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Not religious so I don't believe in an after life but I don't get the ultimatum. What exactly is the upside of option B ?

You get to experience life to the fullest and fukk bytches and get money and hopefully when you're old and decrepit on your death bed you get a change to ask God for one last forgiveness and still get into heaven.

I probably should have said God gives you a billion dollars to play with on Earth, that might have changed some of these answers lol.