If God came down from heaven right now and offered you 2 choices

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda OT, but I started looking into that Simulation Theory shyt last yr, and even tho I don’t necessarily believe in it, it made me more knowledgeable of what “nothing” truly is, and more accepting of there truly being nothing on the other side. I still believe in an afterlife :whoa: and God, but just more thoughtful about what really comes after :patrice:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we can agree that prayer is useless?

No we cannot agree on that, the previous comments never mentioned prayer. Just to answer your question, Prayer is the most powerful thing a human being can ever do, trust me on that but ill give you an example of something connecting to prayer from the book of Daniel.

Daniel was in mourning and fasting he preyed to God asking to hear from God, he preyed Continuously everyday and fasted every day until the 21st day when an angel appeared to him. The angel appeared to him and proceeded to tell him that he had a message for him, and from the second Daniel began praying from the first God heard his prayer and dispatched the angel to deliver the message but the prince which ruled over Persia fought him on the way and restrained him 21 days until another angel came to assist him. This was a spiritual battle taking place, a fallen angel attempting to stop the angel from delivering the message to Daniel and succeeded in delaying him 21 days, but heres the point im trying to make.

Daniel never stopped praying and fasting that whole time, what do you think would have happened if Daniel stopped and gave up before the angels managed to overcome the fallen one?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Yaw sound dumb as fukk.

OP said God spoke to you, so that means he proved he existed and that Heaven is real. So to continue to be skeptic in the face of God (given the scenario) is literally retarded behavior.

That being the case, what could you possibly want to stay on Earth for? What's going on on Earth that makes it better than heaven?

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Depends on what heaven is

Can i watch the champions from all major sports leagues go at it in march madness type tournaments, bet money smoke weed and drink while we watch?

Can i have every video game ever released on demand with multiplayer?

Can i flirt with and fukk random women, or maybe just keep it to girls i found sexy throughout life?

Will my family be there

Food

Do i have a physical body in heaven or am i multi dimensional spirit, just existing?

What religions are allowed in heaven?

Is satan real, do we have to worry about him attacking us?

If i miss someone and they get sent to hell, can i contact them?

I aint getting in, i would ask too many questions

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Gonna need an accurate description of exactly what heaven is :patrice:

Can i watch the champions from all major sports leagues go at it in march madness type tournaments, bet money smoke weed and drink while we watch?

God'll prob'ly have you on some real strict shyt
No sleepin' all day, no gettin' ya dikk licked

10x8ww1.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
B.

The only reason I live like a heathen is because I believe god doesn’t exist. If that shyt happened I’m turning into a hard Christian

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You atheists are worse than bible thumpers imo, ya'll are like Vegans, even if nobody asks you sure as shyt are gonna find a way to tell somebody that you're an Atheist lol.
of course you'd say that.

aren't you the one making a religious thread though :mjlol:Where are all the athiest threads?!? And youre always making these shyts. Pot meet kettle

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Kinda OT, but I started looking into that Simulation Theory shyt last yr, and even tho I don’t necessarily believe in it, it made me more knowledgeable of what “nothing” truly is, and more accepting of there truly being nothing on the other side. I still believe in an afterlife :whoa: and God, but just more thoughtful about what really comes after :patrice:

this hurt my head

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So apparently the coli has a ton of negus who think they clean or could turn it around and live the rest of their lives like TD Jakes :mjlol:

So yall better be ready for 40 plus years of nofap, no pre marital sex, no cussing, or lying, no pig meats or shellfish, etc..

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps

Can i have every video game ever released on demand with multiplayer?

Can i flirt with and fukk random women, or maybe just keep it to girls i found sexy throughout life?

Will my family be there

Food

Do i have a physical body in heaven or am i multi dimensional spirit, just existing?

What religions are allowed in heaven?

Is satan real, do we have to worry about him attacking us?

If i miss someone and they get sent to hell, can i contact them?

I aint getting in, i would ask too many questions

You just blew your chance.