If God came down from heaven right now and offered you 2 choices

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
B. With the proof being that much more real how could you not continue to spread the gospel on Earth?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same reason he doesn't intervene whenever there is a murder, or theft or any other injustice. Humanity rejected God a long time ago and all men sin and seek their own way so what we do on this earth is down to us. It is not his Job to intervene, cause if he did what would be the purpose of free will? We do what we do and are judged on our choices.
You don't get free will if you're enslaved :dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not everybody has such a shytty life that they are willing to die on a days notice and leave everyone behind.

I actually like my life, I rather stay behind and finish this shyt out. And now that I know there is a god I’ll make some changes to make sure I get in later.

Anyone who says they could leave everyone they know and love behind immediately gotta be miserable on earth. I just couldn’t fathom doing that shyt.
are you dumb breh... hold down the "9" key for the next 100 years.... that number..... is still smaller than ETERNITY... and not just any eternity... eternity with a promised spot in heaven... and again... once you see god, and KNOW there's a heaven... why you gonna spend a weak ass 60-70 years on earth with fam, risking hell... when you gonna see them FOREVER

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
tenor.gif

always meant to try dmt, how was that?

If you ever had any other Hallucinogens, it's quite up there in intensity and from a personal standpoint, the colours are more vivid and I feel more at ease once I accept the weirdness around me as opposed to Acid which sets my brain on fire and has me, a person who already over thinks and over analyzes everything whilst sober....just thinking above and beyond shyt when on it.

Could also be the reverence I put to it as well; I mean with all drugs of that nature that I do I try my best to do it at a time where I can just chill and listen to music/drink and chill, but with DMT I often find the time to just ingest and let a long playlist of psychedelic or chill music just roll by with me on my back just letting my mind float off.

It's nice, but it can be INTENSE as hell, like if you at a festival or some other public outing and you're not used to it, you can definitely do some damage to yourself since people tend to look menacing as opposed to just distorted (LSD) or shiny (Mushrooms). The nasuea factor (atleast for me) ain't as bad as LSD or mushrooms, especially since Shrooms taste bad (Slather them with honey if you can't eat 'em raw) and I can still taste it like hours after once I'm high and not in no position to eat food properly.

Try it in a nice, safe environment if you can and see if it's for you. Also, a thousand pardons for not answering this sooner, man. I was prolly high when I hit reply and went on to do other shyt and forgot about it.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
If you ever had any other Hallucinogens, it's quite up there in intensity and from a personal standpoint, the colours are more vivid and I feel more at ease once I accept the weirdness around me as opposed to Acid which sets my brain on fire and has me, a person who already over thinks and over analyzes everything whilst sober....just thinking above and beyond shyt when on it.

Could also be the reverence I put to it as well; I mean with all drugs of that nature that I do I try my best to do it at a time where I can just chill and listen to music/drink and chill, but with DMT I often find the time to just ingest and let a long playlist of psychedelic or chill music just roll by with me on my back just letting my mind float off.

It's nice, but it can be INTENSE as hell, like if you at a festival or some other public outing and you're not used to it, you can definitely do some damage to yourself since people tend to look menacing as opposed to just distorted (LSD) or shiny (Mushrooms). The nasuea factor (atleast for me) ain't as bad as LSD or mushrooms, especially since Shrooms taste bad (Slather them with honey if you can't eat 'em raw) and I can still taste it like hours after once I'm high and not in no position to eat food properly.

Try it in a nice, safe environment if you can and see if it's for you. Also, a thousand pardons for not answering this sooner, man. I was prolly high when I hit reply and went on to do other shyt and forgot about it.
:questioningroc: good write up. yeah ive done acid and shrooms, and some research chemicals like 25i. ive had trouble finding dmt usually though