If God came down from heaven right now and offered you 2 choices

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

this a dumbass hypothetical that god wouldn't even like.

why you playing god breh?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I’ll have to pass and stay here to look out for my family.

I also got a bunch of bytches that need this dikk weekly.

If heaven is anything like church then a nikka gonna be bored as fukk

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A easily.

Heaven must be way beautiful than Earth

Hell must be way worse hell than Earth.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
He is God and whatever his will is his will is .Would I miss everyone of course but I love /trust God more then any human .If he sees fit to extend his grace and mercy towards me for even another day let alone 50-60 years that's a reminder to get my stuff together even more .No one will ever be perfect but repenting and asking forgiveness is all you can do.Life isn't as hard as we make it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Before I decide I'd verify I'm not high or intoxicated, "God" is not a voice in my head and visual proof heaven is a real place...

Upon that verification I would choose choice B...

Can't leave my wife and kid in this hell while I go off into paradise...That's incredibly selfish and a shytty proposition IMO for a "god" to give anybody...

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both these options wakk and option b is pretty much real life without that heaven & hell bullshyt caveat

aint no heaven and hell, only those simpleton christian sheep believe that nonsense.You'll see one day

Will they see thru their eyes or thru their soul? :troll:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Neither. Whatever supernatural entity approaches me I'm going to assume is malevolent or I'm just going crazy.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This choice is easy. Guess what, you're going to die anyway.

Some folks feel like it's their "responsibility" to struggle.

Option A all day. It's literally having everything and anything.

If that makes me soft, that makes you a chump.

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Not everybody has such a shytty life that they are willing to die on a days notice and leave everyone behind.

I actually like my life, I rather stay behind and finish this shyt out. And now that I know there is a god I’ll make some changes to make sure I get in later.

Anyone who says they could leave everyone they know and love behind immediately gotta be miserable on earth. I just couldn’t fathom doing that shyt.

Heaven is a nonsensical concept, but you're crazy if you'd give up a guaranteed eternity of bliss for another X amount of days on Earth, good and bad, and the risk of an eternity of torture or "separation" from god.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Option B. So far everything religion has told us is a lie. So why would I trust God has to offer.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Option A

And I'm going to be kickin with God for awhile showing me if dinosaurs really existed, how medieval times/wild west days were, how the deep oceans and numerous galaxies look like. Also if 3 titty hoes exist on other planets.