If GFID suffers another pushback, what will your thoughts be about Rick Ross?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
jeezy is my nikka but in the same time span it took for him to drop tm103 ross dropped 2 solo's and 2 group albums and all of those projects were fire. he's allowed a few pushbacks on gfid (even if he was clowning jeezy) and after sl2 drop his buzz should pick back up.

Im not saying jeezy didnt get pushed back.. its just funny how everybody was talkin shyt.. and didnt tm103 go gold? I dont really follow sales but i think i read that.. it will be interesting to see what ross does then

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross forgot what he is, imo. Dude is not Drake, Wayne, or any of these other dudes chicks dig. Ain't no bytch wanna hear this fat nikka singing about touching them, word is born.

Ross makes street anthems and club hits. So far he hasn't released a club hit for GFID. Instead we've gotten two "for the ladies tracks" (the tracks with Nicki and Usher), and two street songs. The first one sounded like a half finished demo, which is a shame because that Just Blaze beat was amazing. The second, So Sophisticated, just sounds like the same song he puts out every three months. It doesn't have the wow factor of BMF, nahmean

Dude needs to get with 2 Chainz or someone and drop a club smash. Until then his singles will stay floppin :manny:
:wtb:

here i am wasn't a dope ass single for the ladies? aston martin music wasn't a dope ass single for the ladies? shut the fukk up, man. you 50 cent stans are embarrassing. just shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
ross can make a song y himself

he needs a pop stat for his choruses

when 50 was droppin sings he WAS THE POP STAR :win:

someone post a ross solo song no features no features on the verses or chorus

dont post "hustlin"

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all politics. Once Ross gets off Def Jam he'll release an album every 6 months. Def Jam just don't want to let go.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
if ross was sum superstar artist tho dont you think ANY label would be ore than willing to distribute his music?

ross = wiz khalifa staus fame...

gold nothin more...

keep it movin

Lmao, Irish cracker shut up

Superstar
Daps
Remembers nikkas saying Wale wouldn't get a release date

same nikkas saying his album was going to flop

same nikkas saying Meek Mill wouldn't get a release date

WAIT UNTIL The AMEN VIDEO Drops

Now we want Ross to fall off so bad we're going to ignore the fact that his music is everywhere. He just closed Summer Jam 2 weeks ago and has the most anticipated album next to Kanye's team compilation dropping in less than a month

I see the majority of SoHH has made it to The Coli

God Forgvies, I Don't 7/31

Superstar
Daps
lol Chill Dev I got this

My nikkas album got pushed back one time due to multiple seizures (please stop comparing him to Jeezy)

December 13, 2011 and now July 31st 2012

In between that time period his artist dropped an album that should be approaching GOLD if it isn't already

Warner Bros dropped Pill

Ross dropped arguably the hardest mixtape this year (RICHFOREVER)

Meek Mill & Stalley dropped two highly anticipated mixtapes

MMG is getting ready to release 3 major albums in less than 4 months!

nikkas been praying on Teflon's downfall for a while now. July 31st my nikkas

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What will my thoughts be? That God doesn't forgive after all.

Fred.