If GFID suffers another pushback, what will your thoughts be about Rick Ross?

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
All the times he pushed nikkas cheeks apart searching for contraband as a C.O is coming back to haunt him...now karma will continue to push his release dates apart over and over again just for fun...and real nikkas nationwide will unite and laugh watching it happen over and over again like Ross and his C.O buddies used to do.
:laff: :laff: this nicca

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross the closest thing in rap to "Lebron James" . Hasn't dropped an album that did plat numbers like wayne or eminem but according to everyone he's the best and he's running shyt.

Rick ross album cuts always been doper than his singles. He can't make solo singles. We should all know that.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Ross the closest thing in rap to "Lebron James" . Hasn't dropped an album that did plat numbers like wayne or eminem but according to everyone he's the best and he's running shyt.

Rick ross album cuts always been doper than his singles. He can't make solo singles. We should all know that.

So brace yourself for an incredible album next month. Singles are for people who skim through music.

I know your a good listener, you just don't skim through quality music !

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
name more than 2 southern rappers hotter than ross fredrick?

Since Ross appeared? He's never sold as much as Wayne, Jeezy, TI, Luda....he was never the hottest rapper in his region. He's a gold selling artist, from a region that has consistently produced plat selling artists....yet somehow he's the hottest from that region? This is the type of stan logic I'm talking about.

His last album took 6 months to hit gold. What the fukk are you smoking to think he's the hottest rapper from his region? :comeon:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn Fred... Your a well known Shady Aftermah Stan. We can keep it 100 in a debate bro you don't have to ignore me. You just co signed a shock poster from Ireland lmao

50 an G unit were in the graveyard in 2009

You must be high off that shyt that Ross lies about selling. I've never remotely bigged up, or even half-way complimented that camp. Nor could you find me doing that, on here or SOHH, using either Search function.

Just because you're a stan doesn't mean everyone else is.

Fred.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Since Ross appeared? He's never sold as much as Wayne, Jeezy, TI, Luda....he was never the hottest rapper in his region. He's a gold selling artist, from a region that has consistently produced plat selling artists....yet somehow he's the hottest from that region? This is the type of stan logic I'm talking about.

His last album took 6 months to hit gold. What the fukk are you smoking to think he's the hottest rapper from his region? :comeon:

Fred.

:rudy: i see your tried to flip the answer around and it took u an entire day to come up with this?

besides wayne currently and thats only because of his huge teeny booper/cac fanbase who is CURRENTLY FROM THE SOUTH BIGGER OR HOTTER THAN ROSS?

luda and clifford are both irrelevant now, jeezy is still making noise but he's not bigger than ross.

the majority of ross fanbase is black and we all know blacks dont buy records, the artist you named has majority white fanbases besides jeezy.

using your logic t.i. and ludacris are hotter than 2 chainz and meek mill