If GFID suffers another pushback, what will your thoughts be about Rick Ross?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Remembers nikkas saying Wale wouldn't get a release date

same nikkas saying his album was going to flop

same nikkas saying Meek Mill wouldn't get a release date

WAIT UNTIL The AMEN VIDEO Drops

Now we want Ross to fall off so bad we're going to ignore the fact that his music is everywhere. He just closed Summer Jam 2 weeks ago and has the most anticipated album next to Kanye's team compilation dropping in less than a month

I see the majority of SoHH has made it to The Coli

God Forgvies, I Don't 7/31

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Now we want Ross to fall off so bad we're going to ignore the fact that his music is everywhere. He just closed Summer Jam 2 weeks ago and has the most anticipated album next to Kanye's team compilation dropping in less than a month

God Forgvies, I Don't 7/31

god forgives cholesterol dont 7/31

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:sadross:

He prolly thought this was gonna be his C3 but 2 Chainz came and stole his thunder as the hottest rapper out.

:heh: 2 Chainz

Manee, I hate to do this to you Gator but lets compare quality of each album + numbers after they drop.

Allot of nikkas going to be in there feelings this summer :jawalrus:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

except the billboard charts And the radio :umad:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:heh: 2 Chainz

Manee, I hate to do this to you Gator but lets compare quality of each album + numbers after they drop.

Allot of nikkas going to be in there feelings this summer :jawalrus:

I want Ross to win

Im just sayin....nigas was acting like he was gone be weezy c3 status and I sat back like :ld:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I want Ross to win

Im just sayin....nigas was acting like he was gone be weezy c3 status and I sat back like :ld:

Did they? I think most reasonable people agree ross is a gold artist, maybe 400,000-500,000 first week TOPS. His whole persona is based on him being bigger than life...maybe these fools start to believe what even ross knows is fantasy.

That bein' said, after the lackluster verse on so sophisticated and his other single I was kinda worried about ross. That french montana single made me believe in him again.

I LOVE MY BIG BOOTY bytchES, MY LIFES A GODFATHER PICTURE

I just know he's saving a crazy mike will produced banger with the most ignorant, ridiculous 2chainz verse ever.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
I fukks with ross but i notice yall cop alot of pleas for this nikka.. over at sohh nikkas was goin at jeezy talkin bout pushbacks.. now that its ross its excuses smh... it is what it is
jeezy is my nikka but in the same time span it took for him to drop tm103 ross dropped 2 solo's and 2 group albums and all of those projects were fire. he's allowed a few pushbacks on gfid (even if he was clowning jeezy) and after sm2 drop his buzz should pick back up.