If Cyclops is your Favorite X-Men then you the cops

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anyone who doesnt think Scott is the man, is going off of that animated fiasco & them dumb ass X Men movies. Peace to the kids who sought other mutants to rock with instead of being like everyone else & jocking the most jocked character to casual fans.
We also going off of comics from that era too

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nightcrawler was my guy but as I grew older I grew respect for Cyclops because he's able to hold weight even with relatively trash powers. But every now and then Cyclops is very :mjpls: which makes me feel like I can never truly fukk with him

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I dont remember anybody liking Bishop though. Wolverine and Nightcrawler though, everybody liked. The irony of so many Black kids growing up liking Gambit during those years. Cajun white dude. I've been meaning to explore him more considering he was named the white devil at one point.

Anybody know the story on Gambit and the white devil?
I believe he's Scott's step brother hence the kinetic energy. He was once overpowered on an Omega level type being called the new son but he went to Mr. Sinister because he couldn't control his powers and was depowered basically before becoming a Morlock before joining the X Men. He's criminally underrated which is why I like him plus he's not in the spotlight.

Also, he was originally written as a villain in the 70s or something and they made him look a lot older. The relationship to Cyclops was added a little bit later.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:pacspit: at this Cyclops slander! Cyclops was the only mutant who did what needed to be done. Even Magneto had to recognize Cyclops was that dude and decided to follow him. Told Xavier to fall back! Had Jean and a clone of Jean on his dikk. Also had that PAWG Emma Frost. Psylocke was feeling him to and he could have had Storm and possibly Rogue.

Wolverine was a Uncle Tom.:scust: Instead of siding with his people when Hope was able to save mutants, he sided with the Avengers.:mjtf:

How you going to side with the Avengers who took back Scarlet Witch after she nearly caused extinction of the mutant race?:mjtf:

Cyclops had the power of a God and brought peace to the world. Did something that nobody else could! :umad:

Put some respect on Cyclops name! :birdman:

Cyclops was right!:ufdup:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Let's be reality a lot of you dudes were jealous of Cyclops. He was the leader of the crew, had a fine redhead PAWG, a sports car and good credit.

Wolverine was basically a 150 year old, PTSD war veteran. Who beats off in the next room wishing he was Scott and got to touch Jean Grays thighs.
:russ:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad to see a lot of respect put on Scott's name in here. He really was buried by the cartoons and the movies. Even then, a lot of folks who only saw the cartoon realized when they grew up that Wolverine simping and crying over pictures like a creeper was more lame than Cyclops catching that gut punch.

Truth be told though, the X-Men were never better than 80s Claremont. A few characters (Storm, Colossus, etc) have barely sniffed the excellence he gave them in the 30 years since he had his big run.

There have been some great runs since then, but very few characters weren't at their best back then. But yeah, Cyclops was a straight shooter, but also still a G who took down the team solo. And had chicks out the ass. Jean, Lee Forrester, bonkers ass Madelyne Pryor, was about to get it in with Colleen Wing at one point. He was a POS, but he was also Team HOH.

The 90s was rough for him. But the last 20 years of Cyclops has been pretty fukking fantastic for the most part. Bagged Emma, has a dope showing in Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, went militant, set up a mutant utopia, made fukking MAGNETO bend the knee because the homie pulled off his dream, told Xavier to go fukk himself over in X-Men Legacy. It's been pretty good.

Scott as a character has been great for decades. Not the 90s, but the ones before, and since. Not my favorite, but not far from it.

And Gambit is overrated as fukk.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:

Vulcan >>>>>> anything Cyke has ever done

Even Havok's kept it 1000 with Polaris, instead of being the plaything of every telepath that comes along :hhh:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

Vulcan >>>>>> anything Cyke has ever done

Even Havok's kept it 1000 with Polaris, instead of being the plaything of every telepath that comes along :hhh:

Ehhh I like Vulcan but he doesn't have the history for it. His was good for an event or two, but he's the third best Summers brother to me. I'm kinda hoping Hickman decides to use him well in his current run. But that hasn't happened yet.

I actually really like Havok, but writers seem to enjoy abusing him. Also, he might have kept it 1000 with Polaris, but he put one up in Wasp. He's had a really ass backwards last several years.