If Cyclops is your Favorite X-Men then you the cops

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Cyclops changed a lot after the cartoon. He was the A student who was mature enough to handle the bullshyt then when he got older he started making boss moves. He seemed like a square but I'm sure a lot of successful dudes did.

Screen_Shot_2019_08_01_at_8.34.49_PM.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: don't know the x-men, thor, fantastic four classic runs brehs ..

lK1v7gZ.png

5yUjkrK.png

XZYC5iw.png

xDmndlb.png

Op22Qvu.png

U9iCeY0.png

SnEzpUe.png

Assume that I never read or heard about the Jim Shooter Marvel Era brehs...

I had just posted scans from the Claremont/Byrne/Austin X-men run in my last post before this. I still consider that run (and the Paul Smith era) better than Blue and Gold tbh.

No shade though since I like you as a poster, and the Walt Simonson run on Thor is classic (Beta Ray Bill :banderas:)

Frank Miller Daredevil :wow:
Issue 181 :mjcry:

John Byrne had a dope Fantastic Four run. When he had EVERYONE fighting Galactus in the streets :whoo:

Romita Jr also has some great Spider-man work, especially his fight with the Juggernaut.

I was only using Stan and Jack as an example. Claremont, Byrne, Walt Simonson, prime Frank Miller, John Romita Jr, Alan Moore, etc were always GOATs.
It’s a lot of this new millennium stuff after the ‘96 comic crash that I have trouble getting into (With a few exceptions like Whedon’s X-men run for example).

Jim Shooter’s EiC tenure was Marvel’s golden age IMO, but the direct market spelled the beginning of the end in the long run.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I dont remember anybody liking Bishop though. Wolverine and Nightcrawler though, everybody liked. The irony of so many Black kids growing up liking Gambit during those years. Cajun white dude. I've been meaning to explore him more considering he was named the white devil at one point.

Anybody know the story on Gambit and the white devil?

Are you referring to when Gambit became one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's be reality a lot of you dudes were jealous of Cyclops. He was the leader of the crew, had a fine redhead PAWG, a sports car and good credit.

Wolverine was basically a 150 year old, PTSD war veteran. Who beats off in the next room wishing he was Scott and got to touch Jean Grays thighs.

Last edited:

Loken

All Star
Daps
Molecule man has pretty much always been op.

plus it’s not like franklin Richards doesn’t exist.

it’s funny I see people bringing up bishop and gambit.... no one mentions iceman despite him being the most powerful X-men

un nerfed gambit is that dude

The New Sun is native of Earth-9923 and is an alternate Gambit, but unlike Gambit, the New Sun was never adopted by the Thieves Guild, so his real name is not "Remy LeBeau". His powers grew unchecked even after he was found by his world's X-Men. He managed to stop an incarnation of Dark Phoenix.

348850-70886-new-son.jpg

:picard:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Let's be reality a lot of you dudes were jealous of Cyclops. He was the leader of the crew, had a fine redhead PAWG, a sports car and good credit.

Wolverine was basically a 150 year old, PTSD war veteran. Who beats off in the next room wishing he was Scott and got to tough Jean Grays thighs.
im saying tho! Optic Shotty Scotty had the two baddest telepaths in the game ready to duel to the death for the d

Logan is nothin but a gruff uncle tom ass simp, lol we all know it.....:snoop:
Scott is a Stoic Hard on hoes Pimp
Jean dies and he cries:mjcry:...for about half an issue:mjgrin:
Then he gets with clone of Jean....but not before fukking Lee Forrester, Dazzler, Psylocke(another telepath ftw)and Emma. Then when Jean comes back he gets back in her walls....but keeps Emma as well......:banderas:

All that on top off , well you know........ UNITING AND SAVING THE ENTIRE MUTANT RACE FROM EXTINCTION!!!!:mindblown:
Scott the MF man....the fukk yall talkin bout?:win: