If Cyclops is your Favorite X-Men then you the cops

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
idk breh in the cartoon cyclops was a clown

but in the books he started doing some real shyt. all he cared about was the protection and progression of his people

cyclops_was_right_by_estepalberto_db1q7fn-pre.jpg

wolverine on the other hand was straight up :mjpls: at one point trying to appeal to his avenger brothers :mjlol: Wolverine was my favorite xmen at one point but after the Schixm and AvX incident I couldnt fukk with him anymore.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: What you mean?

Are you referring to when Gambit became one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse?

Came across this a while ago and never followed up on it. I always liked Gambit as a kid and the Cajun accent was intriguing....as a kid. Got older and reflected on it :jbhmm::mjpls: Maybe it's nothing though and I'm looking too far into it.

Knowing X-Men are based off of Civil Rights figures, it's interesting there's a white character from the Bayou, Cajun man, known as The White Devil.

Gambit

Raised a thief in New Orleans, Remy Lebeau discovered he had the powers to charge objects with explosive energy and later joined the X-Men as the exploding playing card-wielding Gambit.

Shortly after his birth, an unnamed child was stolen from the maternity ward by the organization known as the Thieves' Guild, who believed him special due to his red eyes (which earned him the nickname of "Le Diable Blanc" or "The White Devil"). It was believed by many in the Thieves' Guild that Le Diable Blanc would be the man who would unite the Thieves' Guild and the Assassins' Guild, who were constantly at war with each other. Soon after he was raised by one of the Thieves' Guild's smaller street gangs who raised the child.

When the boy attempted to steal from Jean-Luc LeBeau, who was in fact the leader and patriarch of the Thieves' Guild, Jean-Luc adopted the boy and named him Remy LeBeau. When Remy was still young, an agreement between the Assassins' Guild and the Thieves' Guild was reached to have Remy marry the Assassins' Guild's granddaughter, Bella Donna Boudreaux when the two came of age.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Cable is an interesting character.

Time traveler
Telekinesis
Bio-robotic arm
Super Strength
And you can never catch him without a trigger.
He'll have beef with almost anybody like Deadpool, Wolverine, and even Captain America.
Plus, he's the love child of Cyclops and Phoenix's clone.
Hard
Ass
Muthafuka
Cable was that dude in Marvel vs Capcom 2:wow:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Cyclops has had his head messed with so much, by Xavier/Sinister/Jean/Madelyne/Emma, there's no telling whether hes coming or going.

And nobody disrespects Remy LeBeau. :ufdup:Dude recognized his potential to be a world destroyer, nerfed himself via partial lobotomy to prevent that future, and still defied Sinister time and time again.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Scott is the greatest X-Men, period.

Apocalypse messed him up in the 90s and since then he's been grooving.

My favourite run of Cyclops is actually from Uncanny 150-200, coincidentally the greatest run of X-Men comics.

I saw a Rachel Summers mention in here. My girl Rachel getting respect.