If a poster gets a post pinned and you have them blocked, it should show up

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
These nikkas really be scared of the boy 😂😂😂

@Silkk and @Reptile been shook for months now.

It’s time to add @Black Trash! to the list too 😂

@Silkk told you this fakkit beaner be lying. In the last thread he said he never knew or seen you before then, nows hes saying you been shook for months (as if he remembers you)

We never did. I don’t even know who you are 😭😭😭

You said I was blocked. I never remember talking to you on here ever. 180K posts and I don’t remember one 😂

This fakkit stay lying cant even take him serious.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Silkk told you this fakkit beaner be lying. In the last thread he said he never knew or seen you before then, nows hes saying you been shook for months (as if he remembers you)

This fakkit stay lying cant even take him serious.
I threw his lying hoe ass back on ignore :heh:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If by heat you mean a burning sensation during pissing then sure. Hes a fukking disease ridden fakkit.
I have a pretty nice memory. If I remember correctly, both of y'all are just about equal when it comes to post quality. I fuks with a lot of your shyt too but don't act like you don't be on that bullshyt sometimes

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I have a pretty nice memory. If I remember correctly, both of y'all are just about equal when it comes to post quality. I fuks with a lot of your shyt too but don't act like you don't be on that bullshyt sometimes

Yall just dont be agreeing with me, thats as worse as it gets. Im not a homosexual nor am I a c00n. You can try that bullshyt with somebody else.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Yall just dont be agreeing with me, thats as worse as it gets. Im not a homosexual nor am I a c00n. You can try that bullshyt with somebody else.

I personally don't care what type of person you are. If you Kool then you kool. If you funny that's wasup. If you informative it's appreciated. If you good at trolling, the laughs are appreciated. I can go on.

I ain't shytting on neither one of y'all. I'm saying y'all provide decent entertainment every now and then and I appreciate it. And the only reason I say that is kuz y'all are a couple of the few posters that stand out more often than others. Quality varies and sure I don't agree with everything but I ain't gone sit here and say y'all just straight up trash.

Only suggestion I have for you is to try to avoid posting when you on your cycle Kuz errbody can smell it

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's either
You wanna see the truth
Or you don't wanna see the truth...