If a Girl Isnt a Virgin She Is Damaged Goods

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I was nineteen years old and crazy in love with Jesus when that preacher told an auditorium I was “damaged goods” because of my sexual past. He was making every effort to encourage this crowd of young adults to “stay pure for marriage.” He was passionate, yes, well-intentioned, and he was a good speaker, very convincing indeed.

And he stood up there and shamed me, over and over and over again.

Oh, he didn’t call me up to the front and name me. But he stood up there and talked about me with such disgust, like I couldn’t be in that real-life crowd of young people worshipping in that church. I felt spotlighted and singled out amongst the holy, surely my red face announced my guilt to every one.

He passed around a cup of water and asked us all to spit into it. Some boys horked and honked their worst into that cup while everyone laughed. Then he held up that cup of cloudy saliva from the crowd and asked, “Who wants to drink this?!”

And every one in the crowd made barfing noises, no way, gross!

“This is what you are like if you have sex before marriage,” he said seriously, “you are asking your future husband or wife to drink this cup.”

:wow:

I swear when i read this story I stood up and started clapping.

This is the realest shyt i heard.

Wow #HardonHoes movement :birdman:

the-rock-clapping.gif

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk brehs. when you have sex with someone you are having sex with all the people who had sex with that person in the past. think of all the d!cks these chicks have sucked. you still want to kiss those lips? you want those lips to kiss your future children?

get some morality brehs

HummerCrusher

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, if a preacher wants to follow Jesus, he shouldn't be humiliating a reformed whore/non-virgin. Mary Magdaline, etc.

As for me, I can't get with women who've had too many thangs up in there anymore. I've no time for that, as the more men she's had, statistically, it's harder for her to maintain a healthy, stable relationship. They become addicted to the attention and the D. It's a complicated issue, and I want a simple life.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
damn, she should just stood up and walked out. i'd consider my faith at the point. 'sin' is serious if you believe in all that hellfire stuff but forreal aint no need for priests to be lowering folks self esteem like this. you only live once, you better fukk. there are so many psycho people in the world because they ain't fukking right.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
real talk brehs. when you have sex with someone you are having sex with all the people who had sex with that person in the past. think of all the d!cks these chicks have sucked. you still want to kiss those lips? you want those lips to kiss your future children?

get some morality brehs

say no to recycling i wouldnt even call the ambulance for skanks if they were in dire striats

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I don't know why anyone would expect their future husband or wife to be a virgin if they aren't themselves.

Do as I say but not as I do? Okay.

What's particularly sad about this story is how the girl caught feelings when the preacher didn't actually mention her. Then she tries to play it off in that dismissive "he's right (but he's a judgmental a$$hole who's wrong, so who cares if he's right, right?)" kind of tone that many people get when they've clearly been exposed.

If she were really "crazy in love for Jesus", she wouldn't be all hot and bothered by what the preacher had to say. Homegirl needs to stop telling on herself so much.

HummerCrusher

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why anyone would expect their future husband or wife to be a virgin if they aren't themselves.

Do as I say but not as I do? Okay.

What's particularly sad about this story is how the girl caught feelings when the preacher didn't actually mention her. Then she tries to play it off in that dismissive "he's right (but he's a judgmental a$$hole who's wrong, so who cares if he's right, right?)" kind of tone that many people get when they've clearly been exposed.

If she were really "crazy in love for Jesus", she wouldn't be all hot and bothered by what the preacher had to say. Homegirl needs to stop telling on herself so much.

There's a reason why most women love men who've experienced many women, while men are the opposite. Society also perpetuates (well, used to) this status.

I'll tell you why: getting many women requires a man have social skills or status. Getting many men takes absolutely little to no skill. People generally respect those with skills than those without.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what if the girl was raped by her father for years as a child? Does that count as damaged goods? I mean, literally, yes it would be because the p*ssy would probably be all busted up but does that still count?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Come on, bruh. Let's be realistic. And the church, really? When pastor finished his sermon he got topped off by choir mistress. :bryan:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Consider the following scenario:

A man walks into a car dealership to buy a vehicle and is greeted by a car salesman.

The potential buyer is shown around the floor and is given the chance to look at various models, is given their specifications, gets a chance to sit in a couple of the models and is even given the opportunity to test drive a couple of the vehicles.

The buyer selects two models and takes them both out on the road to see how the drive and to get a better feel for them.

After returning from the second test drive they both go into the car salesman’s office to discuss purchasing a vehicle.

One vehicle is a brand new 2013 model that has less than 5,000 clicks, no dents or scratches, in perfect working order, has all the bells and whistles and comes with a 5 year warranty. It costs $25,000.

The second vehicle is a used 2009 version or the same vehicle, has 130,000 clicks, has a dent in the bumper, less fuel efficient, doesn’t have a leather interior and only comes with a 3 year warranty. It too costs $25,000.

The buyer is perplexed.

“You want to sell me a vehicle that has 26 times the mileage, 2 years less on the warranty, a couple dents and is lacking some of the details I want in a car. Tell me again why I am paying the exact same price for it?”

“Well, because all cars a created equal” the car salesman retorts. “Who are you to scoff at the thought of getting less of what you want for your hard earned money. Who are you to impose your societal expectations and social conditions on this vehicle? You’re obviously projecting! You’re obviously not a real man! You and your double standards make me sick”

“Well if I’m spending my hard earned money on something – I want to get what I want. I don’t want a subpar vehicle with more mileage, more dents and less of a warranty. And who are you to tell me what I should like? Who are you to tell me what is valuable? Who are you to try and impose your capitalistic expectations on me? I’ll buy whatever vehicle I see fit!”

Society (on the whole) is the used car salesman.

A slut is a used vehicle -- or maybe more aptly a used-up vehicle -- and society is attempting to sell it to you for the same price as a new vehicle.

A car that has been driven around the block a few times really isn’t a big deal. A car that has driven across the country – twice – is much less desirable if you are spending the same amount of money to purchase it.

Society – particularly feminists -- wants you to believe:

= = > Used cars (sluts) are as good as new cars.

= = > Used cars (sluts) should cost the same as new cars.

= = > There is no intrinsic difference between the two.

= = > A used car (sluts) have the same market value as a new car (female who has had only a couple sexual partners)

Now before you get your knickers in a knot – I am not saying women/sluts are only as valuable as cars. I understand NAWALT but it seems in this day and age sluts are the rule, not the exception.

If you’re spending your heard earned money (commitment) and you want to ensure you’re getting the most bang for your buck – no pun intended -- why would men value something that has been through the ringer over something that is brand new or gently used?

The problem is that the vast majority of modern women have been ridden hard; they've spent much of their lives on the cock carousel.* They are truly used up...

In fact, human beings desire brand new things over used things. Apart from things that are considered collectibles -- 99.9% of the time the value for something used goes down -- not up.

End quote

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does it matter? If she says she's a virgin, you'll think she's lying anyway.