If a Girl Isnt a Virgin She Is Damaged Goods

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had the unfortunate experience of being with 2 virgins, and ain't nothing good about fukking a virgin. bytch can't ride dikk, suck dikk, gotta convince their ain't nothing wrong with you slapping her around and choking her, and all the shyt normal people do everyday when fukkin.

:comeon: who the hell said anything about fukkin

we talkin bout wifin

a wifey that ain't a virgin is damaged goods.....no self-respecting man wants that

now in terms of fukkin.....the more whores the better.....but this should let women know that if you whoring yourself around nikkas are gonna fukk but you ain't gettin that ring bytch

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:rudy: men and women are different......stop acting like we're the same.........biology has made it so that we have different sexual strategies

men are biologically programmed to have sex with as many different sexual partners as possible......it doesn't matter to us who they are......we produce billions of sperm each day

women on the other hand produce only one egg a month.....and they are fertile for a only part of that time.......as a result evolution has made it so that they care more about what sexual partner they have because they are the one that gets stuck with the kid.......thats why most women go for men with power and money while men go strictly for looks

a woman who is a whore is a bytch of low moral character.....while a man doing the same thing isn't because he's a prisoner of his genes

women are whores by choice......men whore around because we don't know any better

It's kind of a double standard but this is 100% truth :manny:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
of course it does :what:

its not her fault but who the fukk wants to mess with a chick with daddy issues like that

LOL......But when u meet a chick and lets say she has daddy issues like that......what is the percentage rate that she's gonna tell u all that info from jump?? She might never tell. Forget the girl who will tell....Lets speak on the one who's keeping it secret........Lets say u find that one.......she's prettier then Beyonce , politically aware like Codoleeza Rice and she's getting an annual trust fund cuz her molesting daddy was rich.......U 2 fall in love....and in your mind shes the best girl u ever had.......time has passed and she trusts you and then she opens up and tells u that secret she's been hiding for years. Daddys dead and gone but you are the first person and only she tells......Do u just drop her? Would u refer to her as 'damaged goods?"

also....Iceberg Slim and Pimpin Ken both made references to good hoes being the ones who's daddy's done introduced them to womanhood. So the answer to your question would be 'a pimp.'

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:comeon: who the hell said anything about fukkin

we talkin bout wifin

a wifey that ain't a virgin is damaged goods.....no self-respecting man wants that

now in terms of fukkin.....the more whores the better.....but this should let women know that if you whoring yourself around nikkas are gonna fukk but you ain't gettin that ring bytch

:pachaha: so you telling me you'd marry a chick before fukkin? What happens after you wife and she tells you she doesn't enjoy sex? Or she doesn't enjoy suckin dikk? Or she says what you mean you want to come "on me :usure:"?

How many chicks virginity have you taken? I've been with 2 virgins and virgin sex is horrible. Having to train a bytch to keep their mouth open while sucking dikk is not fun. Having to deprogram all of the bullshyt they've seen on lifetime and disney about needing rose petals before they can fukk is annoying as shyt. I don't have the patience to teach a broad some shyt she should learned in high school/college.

My boy was fukkin with this virgin and he said he had to teach her ass how to even kiss. He said after a week of that he threw her ass in the bushes :birdman:

And a chick being a virgin is the lowest thing on my totem pole when it comes to a chick being wifey status. Virgins can be just as selfish, trifling, disrespectful as any of these hoes out there. Just she's a bytch that don't know how to take dikk. I took my GF virginity, and that's the thing I hate the most about her. Dealing with all of the bullshyt emotions that come along with it is annoying as fukk.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: so you telling me you'd marry a chick before fukkin? What happens after you wife and she tells you she doesn't enjoy sex? Or she doesn't enjoy suckin dikk? Or she says what you mean you want to come "on me :usure:"?

How many chicks virginity have you taken? I've been with 2 virgins and virgin sex is horrible. Having to train a bytch to keep their mouth open while sucking dikk is not fun. Having to deprogram all of the bullshyt they've seen on lifetime and disney about needing rose petals before they can fukk is annoying as shyt. I don't have the patience to teach a broad some shyt she should learned in high school/college.

My boy was fukkin with this virgin and he said he had to teach her ass how to even kiss. He said after a week of that he threw her ass in the bushes :birdman:

And a chick being a virgin is the lowest thing on my totem pole when it comes to a chick being wifey status. Virgins can be just as selfish, trifling, disrespectful as any of these hoes out there. Just she's a bytch that don't know how to take dikk. I took my GF virginity, and that's the thing I hate the most about her. Dealing with all of the bullshyt emotions that come along with it is annoying as fukk.

:lupe:

I had a cool chick who was a virgin I fukked it all up. Breh you dont ever have them thoughts that she has them thoughts? Her wanting a different dikk for one time just to know what its like.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:lupe:

I had a cool chick who was a virgin I fukked it all up. Breh you dont ever have them thoughts that she has them thoughts? Her wanting a different dikk for one time just to know what its like.

Of course she does, most these hoes do. I'm not like most nikkas though, I expect these broads to cheat. Nothing a bytch does will ever have me like ":ohhh: I didn't see that one coming."

If she cheats and gets caught, to the bushes she goes. I can't eem be mad though, cause I got about 4 or 5 hoes in my phone right now :manny:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: men and women are different......stop acting like we're the same.........biology has made it so that we have different sexual strategies

men are biologically programmed to have sex with as many different sexual partners as possible......it doesn't matter to us who they are......we produce billions of sperm each day

women on the other hand produce only one egg a month.....and they are fertile for a only part of that time.......as a result evolution has made it so that they care more about what sexual partner they have because they are the one that gets stuck with the kid.......thats why most women go for men with power and money while men go strictly for looks

a woman who is a whore is a bytch of low moral character.....while a man doing the same thing isn't because he's a prisoner of his genes

women are whores by choice......men whore around because we don't know any better

it kills me how people always try to downplay this argument breh......its a cliché argument but they don't realize just how true it is.......

have you ever noticed/wondered how and why you never hear of any female 60 plus George Clooney type of women? :russ:

history repeats itself over and over.......these hoes get on that annoying ass "Its a double standard....guys can sleep around and get called players but when a girl does it she is called a whore" annoying ass shyt they love to repeat :russ:

like "allegedly" jay early on was doing it to beyonce and her mother told her about how a man cheating shouldn't be a dealbreaker for breaking up.....and the obvious clues about david and Victoria beckham having an open marriage.....

I mean basically this is all showing that WOMEN themselves.......know that deep down this is the case......

the woman like beyonce's mom know what the real deal is about reality and just make sure her daughter is virtuous and stays that way......and aint gonna be on "OH my god my daughter's husband Jay stuck his dikk in a woman other than Beyoncé for the 50 years they were married" :russ:

I think the fact that a preacher in the OP even pretty much agrees with this testament.....and folks on the coli are still trying to argue this.......says a lot.....

:pachaha:

I say someone recently call out Reincar for being a "hypocrite" because of what he used to do.....and how its not fair he says women can't do it.....

its hopeless breh......these dudes just don't get it and don't learn