If a Girl Isnt a Virgin She Is Damaged Goods

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure most of the virgin females over the age of 25 have been sucking dikk or taking it up the ass all along. Yeah, she's a virgin but:whew:

Case in point in the middle east. Girls have to stay "pure" over there, but still love the D. So they just take it up the ass:obama:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who's had sex is like a used car yea, they got some miles on'em but sh!t it'll still get you from A to B. A b!tch ain't REAL damaged goods until she has a child/kids, thats when you just messin with all sorts of damage and baggage.

As long as shes under 30, with no kids, shes a keeper in my book :win:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
A fact. dikk is a like a truth serum...it will bring the real out a female..virgin or otherwise. You marry that V and impale that cooter, and she turn into your worst nightmare, you stuck.:usure:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
This isnt true. Just because a girl isnt a virgin doesnt make her a hoe.

I never dated a virgin and prolly wouldnt. I wouldnt have married my wife if she was an inexperienced virgin :manny:

Besides, when she holds my dikk and tells me its unique, a.d when im hitting it from behind and shes yelling its the best dikk she ever had....it feels good to know shes really comparing and i am :stylin: on other dudes :smugfavre:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Men will always cheat. You gotta accept it and get with the program

tumblr_inline_mly28jfmeS1qz4rgp.gif

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I was a 20 year old virgin. I hated telling people that because people would either :russ: or :scusthov:

I was into that whole virginity thing was special and was waiting on the right one, not necessarily waiting for marriage but i did want that night to be "special." The guy I did lose my virginity to, I read on his twitter the next day something to the effect of he can like a girl but only love a real woman. And I never heard from him again. Although he was the only one I felt like the biggest whore on the earth. I hadn't even told my closest friends i lost it because i was so ashamed. Luckily I'm not a petty female and wasnt on some n*ggas ain't sh*t mode like most. I was close tho.

But anyway, men need to stop having these skewed ideas about a woman being a virgin=pure and virtuous bullshyt. I don't understand the point of demonization women for engaging in an act as natural as sex. I'm not justifying women being whores, they still get the :childplease: face, but why is it bad for a woman to have a sex life? A virgin can still be just as trifling, conniving, manipulative, and low down and any other female. To be honest, other virgins my age I knew were super judgmental, stuck up, and snobbish. Plus Y'all don't know what y'all want anyway. How many of y'all say this but when a big booty light skinned Instagram gets shown you all over her. Your daughter is going to lose her virginity one day, and chances are it won't be with her husband. You gonna spit into a cup and hand it to her too?

And stop using that whole "men were made to be polygamous" and whatnot. That's just an excuse. If anything, the woman is the one that should have the multiple partners since she has such a shallow window to get pregnant whereas y'all spill out billions of little sperm. Stop reaching for shyt to justify your pathetic double standard.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

No Incog here so, fukk it. I'll tell what I know. Angela, Beyonce's cousin who was also her long term personal assistant, has a brother named Larry. Larry used to date a friend of mine. He said that Jay used to be abusive toward Beyonce, and it was no secret among the family. They didn't like him and didn't think that he deserved her. Beyonce and Jay have broken up on multiple occasions, usually after it had pretty much been confirmed he cheated on her. He has cheated on Beyonce, multiple times, all of which she knows about and has accepted. Tina told Beyonce that men cheat, that's not enough reason to give up a relationship. Is it any wonder she let Mathew fukk around on her so many years? The Beyince women were known to be very submissive to their men (which is one of the reasons the relationship didn't pan out between my friend and Larry...she's not the submissive type).

The last time Beyonce left Jay is when all the word broke about him cheating with Rihanna. Jay initially denied that he and Rihanna had a sexual relationship, but Beyonce told him if she caught him in a lie she'd be gone for good, to which he finally fessed up they'd been involved in a sexual relationship. Beyonce was crushed. Before when Jay cheated, it was with women who weren't in her circle and that she didn't have to constantly be around/see/hear about...but with Rihanna it was different...it was with someone who would constantly be in her face. Jay had to work hard to get her back, but when he did he vowed to never hurt her like that again. They were doing fine after that, but he's definitely taken a lot out of her and she's had to put in a lot of work to get him on the up and up. As far as their current relationship, I have no clue. But I know from what I heard, in the past, Jay was nothing nice.

:wow: :wow: :wow: