If a female Fccks 3 Men in a 10 month span. Is she a Ho?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I know a woman that had sex with 3 different men 3 different days. Friday night, Saturday night, and then Sunday night.

I was the Sunday night guy.

Would you think that this woman falls into the ho category?
tumblr_mlz2tv55Ah1r9dtz6o1_500.jpg

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If she is 25 and older she is a hoe. If she is younger then that she is good.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I dont understand

A girl in relatioship for 10 months is going have a lotta more dikk in hear then the women in the OP

this...

i always mention this...but it goes over a lotta nikkas' heads...

apparently in the avg nikkas mind...its the # of different penis the woman has instead of the number of times she gets some penis...:yeshrug:

a woman in a relationship gets it way more than a single woman...but hey who am i to shatter illusions :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what are we worried about?

The condition of women's vagina's or the condition of women's minds?

A woman in a relationship, for the most part, gets more sex than a single woman. Her p*ssy would have more miles on it because of this.

A woman's stability has less to do with how much sex she has, and more to do with her personality. How she maintains and conducts herself on a regular basis is how you judge a woman; not JUST by how much sex they have. Women who don't need a man often have lots of sex. Actually, women who are successful, with no kids, and a healthy career often have lots of sex with different men. Not because they are ho's, but because they enjoy sex and do not need the men who provide it. So they can kick them to the curb if they want, without the attachment.

With that said, if a woman fukks 5 guys over a year, she's not a ho. There are too many variables that determines ho-like status. Maybe she wanted to be with 2 of those guys she fukked and they weren't having it? Maybe 3 of them were rebounds. Maybe she only fukked 2 of those guys more than one times that year.

There is always more to a story than the statistics. There are exceptions, though, I suppose.

:ld:

a man that thinks....:ohhh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
the chick has sex 3 times in a year...and shes a ho?

these young nikkas are lost...:snoop:

So she can't have sex with one man more than once? lol You can enjoy sex without fukking everyone. I'm tired of that strawman. I really give no fukks how many guys a woman fukks but the whole "women like fukking" and "well she only fukked each guy once" strawman is played out now.

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously not, certainly not in the social media age where (below average) women can get dikk within minutes of typing a 2 word message and pressing enter (literally).

A woman that has restricted herself into fukking 3 times in 300 days has exhibited anything but hoe-ish behaviour, particularly when you consider that, these days, a female fukking one guy a month isn't out of the norm (right or wrong).