If a female Fccks 3 Men in a 10 month span. Is she a Ho?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (14 members and 6 guests)

Morethan1, Nudie, @BedRoomI'z, Cat piss martini, DallasTxRep, CrimsonTider, Turbulent, Ohnoits, LexDiamonds, Doctor Wily,
LesterDiamond, Yogi, DeuceZ

What you think

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

So what are we worried about?

The condition of women's vagina's or the condition of women's minds?

A woman in a relationship, for the most part, gets more sex than a single woman. Her p*ssy would have more miles on it because of this.

A woman's stability has less to do with how much sex she has, and more to do with her personality. How she maintains and conducts herself on a regular basis is how you judge a woman; not JUST by how much sex they have. Women who don't need a man often have lots of sex. Actually, women who are successful, with no kids, and a healthy career often have lots of sex with different men. Not because they are ho's, but because they enjoy sex and do not need the men who provide it. So they can kick them to the curb if they want, without the attachment.

With that said, if a woman fukks 5 guys over a year, she's not a ho. There are too many variables that determines ho-like status. Maybe she wanted to be with 2 of those guys she fukked and they weren't having it? Maybe 3 of them were rebounds. Maybe she only fukked 2 of those guys more than one times that year.

There is always more to a story than the statistics. There are exceptions, though, I suppose.

:ld:

Damn the deep thought, I wouldn't want a phone or car that had 3 different users in 10 months :Nopostmoves:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats not a lot im sure most of us men have slept w/ more than 3 women in a 10 month span when we are single

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Damn the deep thought, I wouldn't want a phone or car that had 3 different users in 10 months :Nopostmoves:

:laugh: To be honest, I wouldn't either. But not because I thought that phone / car might be a ho. More like, that particular car / phone might not function well enough to keep an owner. Maybe that phone doesn't cook / clean / send MMS messages? Maybe that car doesn't have Anti Lock brake (ABS) / Dual Exhaust / Suck dikk? There are a million phones / cars in this world. I prefer the ones that function and have the best ratings.

:pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:laugh: To be honest, I wouldn't either. But not because I thought that phone / car might be a ho. More like, that particular car / phone might not function well enough to keep an owner. There are a million phones / cars in this world. I prefer the ones that function and have the best ratings.

:pachaha:

I never understood how nikkas can be on some "You ain't got these" exclusivity shyt when it comes to such trivial shyt like clothing or shoes, yet turn around and don't mind if everyone has had their woman :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
I know a woman that had sex with 3 different men 3 different days. Friday night, Saturday night, and then Sunday night.

I was the Sunday night guy.

Would you think that this woman falls into the ho category?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
3 women would be a "dry spell" for some of the major super smooth sex-havin' players here on this site. :comeon:

A woman who has 3 guys within 10 months is not a ho.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's flip the question shall we?

if a dude falls in love and simps heavy 3-4 females a year and doesn't fukk any of them, is he a trick/sucker/low-value man?