If a female Fccks 3 Men in a 10 month span. Is she a Ho?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I mean wouldn't you have to look at her 10 month averages...........what was here number 10 or 20 months before and 10 to 20 months after.............

:ld:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
women enjoy sex to.

a0yqua.jpg

Exactly.

Society got women feeling like shyt for trying to get a little dikk in their life. I can't support that. Let these girls have the same fun that I'm trying to have.

If you fukking a different dude every day and shyt... :ufdup: But dudes are really questioning a girl over three dudes over damn near a year? :dwillhuh::childplease:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not nessesarily :manny: If she's fuccin nyggaz out of the same click, or brothers or cousins or shyt like that, then yea she's a hoe. But a female havin sex with 3 dudes in almost a year ain't that bad

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't know at what age people stop worrying about stupid shyt like this, but i'm glad i crossed that barrier.

I don't care if a broad is getting some new dikk every week, she ain't hoin unless she's charging a flat rate. i know hoes...REAL HOES that actually treat their p*ssy like it's the ATM, and will tell you themselves they're hoes. I'm not gonna disrespect actual working girls by calling someone a "hoe" for having more than 1 or 2 sexual partners in a year.

thats straight hoe status imo...i went my whole life w/o sex and im a male, so it should be much easier for a woman. the fact she jumped on 3 nikkas dikk in less than a year makes her a hoe.

Da fukk does how much p*ssy you ain't getting have to do with someone who is having sex? Why is what should or shouldn't be "easier" for someone to do based off of YOUR life decisions?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Sierra Mist

I hope you're paying attention to threads like this one.

Policing women's sexuality with words like "Ho" is a form of oppression.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
@Sierra Mist

I hope you're paying attention to thread like this one.

Policing women's sexuality with words like "Ho" is a form of oppression.
along with slut shaming, rape culture. yadda yadda yadda :alright:

Basically. Well I don't understand how men or women think apparently. Words never meant shyt to me. I don't care what people say. I care what people do. If someone has the power to control what I do I feel oppressed. Call me whatever the fukk you want. I still have the right to do whatever the fukk I want.

Words mean nothing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Basically. Well I don't understand how men or women think apparently. Words never meant shyt to me. I don't care what people say. I care what people do. If someone has the power to control what I do I feel oppressed. Call me whatever the fukk you want. I still have the right to do whatever the fukk I want.

Words mean nothing to me.

since opinion is a form of oppression, are men oppressed by women?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
since opinion is a form of oppression, are men oppressed by women?
In theory, yes. So when women call men "fakkits, soft, gay, dogs (which is the species in which the word bytch is derived from; bytch being the female dog), nikkas and lord knows what else that is also oppression.

In theory....

I feel like KapSolo right now. lol

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
depends on her age...most women 18-25 fukk at about 5 guys a year :manny:...that's why by 27 they are looking for a herb to save em :cape: and by 35 they start fukkin dudes again (even if they are married) :thumbsdown: