If a female Fccks 3 Men in a 10 month span. Is she a Ho?

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Explain please. She made the decision to sleep with them. And not multiple times

why are you searching for a justification? if she's not a jump off to you then that's all that matters.

we all have our different standards. If you've dated an actual whore with 100+ bodies, then no, 3 guys in 10 months isnt a big deal. Its all about perspective

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Are you saying the mileage is the same for dikk from one dude compared to multiple dikks from multiple dudes?

I don't know what "mileage" is

What I'm saying is a girl in relationship is going to have more sex then a single girl that has multiple partners though out the year

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:whaaa:

A girl in a relationship for 10 months displays a knack for stability more so than a woman jumping from dikk to dikk in the same period.

So what are we worried about?

The condition of women's vagina's or the condition of women's minds?

A woman in a relationship, for the most part, gets more sex than a single woman. Her p*ssy would have more miles on it because of this.

A woman's stability has less to do with how much sex she has, and more to do with her personality. How she maintains and conducts herself on a regular basis is how you judge a woman; not JUST by how much sex they have. Women who don't need a man often have lots of sex. Actually, women who are successful, with no kids, and a healthy career often have lots of sex with different men. Not because they are ho's, but because they enjoy sex and do not need the men who provide it. So they can kick them to the curb if they want, without the attachment.

With that said, if a woman fukks 5 guys over a year, she's not a ho. There are too many variables that determines ho-like status. Maybe she wanted to be with 2 of those guys she fukked and they weren't having it? Maybe 3 of them were rebounds. Maybe she only fukked 2 of those guys more than one times that year.

There is always more to a story than the statistics. There are exceptions, though, I suppose.

:ld: