“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cannot comprehend why you won't stop reiterating ANY of this. :snoop:

But hey, I also didn't comprehend how you *transitioned* from making up a scenario in which you were being led to the bedroom by the hand by a tranny, to giving out "smoke." So maybe I'm the confused one.... :manny:

And I didn't look at those pictures because I knew he was posting trannies. But do your thing....
Ok if you didn’t look at the cakes then why we having this conversation. Yea and that scenario ended with what would happen if the hammer was pulled out.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok if you didn’t look at the cakes then why we having this conversation. Yea and that scenario ended with what would happen if the hammer was pulled out.
We are having this conversation because you
won't
stop
talking.

That was my original reply to you, more than 24 hours ago, that you just plain didn't need to say all that. And yet here you are more than a full rotation of the earth around the sun later, still saying the exact same shyt that got dudes roasting you. And I wasn't even one of them, but you somehow think you're bringing me "smoke." :mjlol:

Your episode of Law & Order: SVU would last 6 minutes because you would've confessed during the cold open, and then repeatedly in the interrogation room while your attorney was furiously yelling at you to shut the fukk up.

The episode ends with the attorney just packing up their briefcase and storming out, while the detectives are all crying and farting from laughing so hard at your absolute refusal to not tell on yourself.

*fade to black*

Executive Producer
dikk Wolf​

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are having this conversation because you
won't
stop
talking.

That was my original reply to you, more than 24 hours ago, that you just plain didn't need to say all that. And yet here you are more than a full rotation of the earth around the sun later, still saying the exact same shyt that got dudes roasting you. And I wasn't even one of them, but you somehow think you're bringing me "smoke." :mjlol:

Your episode of Law & Order: SVU would last 6 minutes because you would've confessed during the cold open, and then repeatedly in the interrogation room while your attorney was furiously yelling at you to shut the fukk up.

The episode ends with the attorney just packing up their briefcase and storming out, while the detectives are all crying and farting from laughing so hard at your absolute refusal to not tell on yourself.

*fade to black*

Executive Producer
dikk Wolf​
How am I going to stop talking when you keep replying. Y’all clowing me because I said a tranny has a nice ass. Listen man I’m just comfortable with myself to know if a doctor did good work on a reformed nikkaz ass. I have a beautiful fiancé that has cakes for days and I showed the transformers ass to her and she admitted she had good work done as well. If the a tranny had nice titties I would say that tranny had nice titties. Doesn’t mean I want to fukk he/she or fukk some tranny titties. Ya dig.

I’m also dragging this shyt out on purpose btw.

:russ:

I’m done trolling y’all for the night.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How am I going to stop talking when you keep replying. Y’all clowing me because I said a tranny has a nice ass. Listen man I’m just comfortable with myself to know if a doctor did good work on a reformed nikkaz ass. I have a beautiful fiancé that has cakes for days and I showed the transformers ass to her and she admitted she had good work done as well. If the a tranny had nice titties I would say that tranny had nice titties. Doesn’t mean I want to fukk he/she or fukk some tranny titties. Ya dig.

I’m also dragging this shyt out on purpose btw.

:russ:
You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about. What is this compulsion you have to keep reiterating that you find it or the ass attractive?? It adds absolute zero to your point or argument. Yet you have found a way to shoehorn it into almost every reply. But you can't figure out why people in here adding you to The List.

And the fact you took and pulled the picture up again to show your girl is a whole 'nother level of weird I won't even begin to address.

No man, I don't dig. At all.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see? This is exactly what I'm talking about. What is this compulsion you have to keep reiterating that you find it or the ass attractive?? It adds absolute zero to your point or argument. Yet you have found a way to shoehorn it into almost every reply. But you can't figure out why people in here adding you to The List.

And the fact you took the pulled the picture up again to show your girl is a whole 'nother level of weird I won't even begin to address.

No man, I don't dig. At all.
Seems like you taking this way too serious than I am with this breh. It’s all good you didn’t see the cakes breh. I’m fukking with you nikkaz since I know how Harlem y’all are.