“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
They will fukk because at the end of the day they are still MEN and LGBTQ men @ that which equals Hypersexual. Almost ALL men in same sex relationships have open ones. We men are sexual scumbags
you seem to have a lot of info on gay male relationships. are you speaking from experience?

ue0aob.gif

(so glad to give this gif more exposure lmao)

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
When men are lusting after the same prototype chick in countless other threads... You get to thinking they'd be attracted to a passable trans that looks just like those women. Because isn't that what they're trying to do? Emulate women? Some just do it better than others. What's wrong with pointing it out? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Y'all been wanting me to be gay on here for YEARS. Meanwhile I got a whole girlfriend and most of y'all single and desperate. What's the obsession y'all got with gay people breh??? Tell me that ain't more alarming then the shyt I'm saying now 🧐

Since you're so comfortable in your sexuality....have you had this conversation with your girl already?

:patrice:

Daps
The adult in the room: "We can easily begin to draw a solid conclusion on the topic at hand if we were to just take a moment to discuss the logic in our thought process..."

Coli brehs who just wanna kick it in a tranny thread shytting on accused bussy busters as if that is what validates their own "heterosexuality":
HarshFabulousGerbil-size_restricted.gif

This thread is 8 pages because thecoli. Lol I'm glad I can contribute to the fukkery:dame:

I do find it hilarious that supposed straight males defending this fakkitry are trying to paint themselves as the mature ones. This is a middle school lunch table question and it’s got some of y’all stumped out of Harlem:russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread:laff: :laff:

They all rationalize it the same way, I'm fukking dying:russ:

I pray the mods don't delete, this is too good:mjlol:
Sir in no shape or form did Insist fakkitry I even insisted the actions from my end that would ensue if a hard dikk popped out that thong. Ain’t behind no close door shyt over here. I just said this transformer got a nice bbl and just said nikkaz would get caught up in that shyt which clearly are some nikkaz in this thread justifying if it looks like a woman shyt.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Sir in no shape or form did Insist fakkitry I even insisted the actions from my end that would ensue if a hard dikk popped out that thong. Ain’t behind no close door shyt over here. I just said this transformer got a nice bbl and just said nikkaz would get caught up in that shyt which clearly are some nikkaz in this thread justifying if it looks like a woman shyt.
SNG is a acronym for Sucking nikkas Gooch until you prove otherwise:ufdup: