“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SNG is a acronym for Sucking nikkas Gooch until you prove otherwise:ufdup:

Only a fakkit would think of an acronym like that. You’d be the first nikka in line to get clapped on the nose with the tranny dikk too.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Only a fakkit would think of an acronym like that. You’d be the first nikka in line to get clapped on the nose with the tranny dikk too.

Gonzo | Muppet Wiki | Fandom

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sir in no shape or form did Insist fakkitry I even insisted the actions from my end that would ensue if a hard dikk popped out that thong. Ain’t behind no close door shyt over here. I just said this transformer got a nice bbl and just said nikkaz would get caught up in that shyt which clearly are some nikkaz in this thread justifying if it looks like a woman shyt.
You really just gonna keep digging huh? :deadrose:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really just gonna keep digging huh? :deadrose:
Digging what? Your mamas guts sure. Some of you coli nikkaz want nikkaz to be real fakkits to fulfill all your bussy fantasies that you got repressed. That’s why @Neo The Resurrected ONE made that fakkit list. He’s a bussy scout that’s why he got nikkaz on a bussy clause list.

@Neo The Resurrected ONE is a he’s making a list checking it twice Gonna find out who’s bussy is nice fakkit ass nikka.

But I ain’t the one.

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Digging what? Your mamas guts sure. Some of you coli nikkaz want nikkaz to be real fakkits to fulfill all your bussy fantasies that you got repressed. That’s why @Neo The Resurrected ONE made that fakkit list. He’s a bussy scout that’s why he got nikkaz on a bussy clause list.

@Neo The Resurrected ONE is a he’s making a list checking it twice Gonna find out who’s bussy is nice fakkit ass nikka.

But I ain’t the one.
What's with all the aggression, big guy? Before it was all business, now you're spiraling, insulting people, and... telling mother jokes, I guess? And all the while making yourself look worse. I'm just suggesting that maybe you exercise your 5th amendment right, because you aren't helping. Maybe you're just bad at words.

But, since you want to lash out and talk stupid, I'll stoop a little bit...

Riddle me this, why are you so angry about people making fun of you if you tried to claim you were just "trolling" in another thread? :mjgrin:

Who’s The Next Group To Be Blamed For Lack Of Progress In The Black Community?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's with all the aggression, big guy? Before it was all business, now you're spiraling, insulting people, and... telling mother jokes, I guess? And all the while making yourself look worse. I'm just suggesting that maybe you exercise your 5th amendment right, because you aren't helping. Maybe you're just bad at words.

But, since you want to lash out and talk stupid, I'll stoop a little bit...

Riddle me this, why are you so angry about people making fun of you if you tried to claim you were just "trolling" in another thread? :mjgrin:

Post in thread 'Who’s The Next Group To Be Blamed For Lack Of Progress In The Black Community?' https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whos-the-next-group-to-be-blamed-for-lack-of-progress-in-the-black-community.967235/post-48842683
nikkaz just not going to put me on a fakkit watch list and me not have some fun with this. You want to put the title fakkit on me I’m a look at creative ways to respond and I’m actually not angry I’m actually laughing at each response btw.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkaz just not going to put me on a fakkit watch list and me not have some fun with this. You want to put the title fakkit on me I’m a look at creative ways to respond and I’m actually not angry I’m actually laughing at each response btw.
What does that have to do with my original reply to you, and how was your reply to me commensurate with it?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with my original reply to you, and how was your reply to me commensurate with it?
You had smoke for a nikka with a reply so I’m a have some smoke back don’t come at a nikka if you can’t handle smoke coming your way.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

I'm sure you're probably unaware of this. But when you quote someone it allows you to click on a arrow (hyperlink) that takes you back to the original quote. Based on this fact, you edited my quote to created that acronym yourself based off of your current use name. Failure is a part of success: Failure is not the opposite of success; it is simply a stepping stone on the path towards it. Failure helps us learn and grow, and it is a necessary part of achieving our goals. Lets do better.

Hhai8iP.png

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please say "smoke" more, it makes you sound super cool, tough, and like you don't like trannies :pachaha:
Trannies are human beings so I cant hate them but fukking them is something I never said up in here. I said the one tranny posted up in here had a nice bbl and I said I could see nikkaz not me key word nikkaz wanting to smash. Bruh I even said what I would do if the hammer was pulled out on a nikka. Which would have been a tiger uppercut to the scrotus.

But we going to sit here and act like optimus primes doctor didn’t have the cakes drippin.

:youngsabo:

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Trannies are human beings so I cant hate them but fukking them is something I never said up in here. I said the one tranny posted up in here had a nice bbl and I said I could see nikkaz not me key word nikkaz wanting to smash. Bruh I even said what I would do if the hammer was pulled out on a nikka. Which would have been a tiger uppercut to the scrotus.

But we going to sit here and act like optimus primes doctor didn’t have the cakes drippin.

:youngsabo:
I cannot comprehend why you won't stop reiterating ANY of this. :snoop:

But hey, I also didn't comprehend how you *transitioned* from making up a scenario in which you were being led to the bedroom by the hand by a tranny, to giving out "smoke." So maybe I'm the confused one.... :manny:

And I didn't look at those pictures because I knew he was posting trannies. But do your thing....