“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

Daps
By refusing to answer a hypothetical and bailing out with anything but an answer, that’s direct proof men are attracted to transformers because this is a simple scenario with a simple answer with that being the fat ugly female but “no no don’t force me to choose the obvious answer I don’t want to admit any attraction to transgenders”

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
By refusing to answer a hypothetical and bailing out with anything but an answer, that’s direct proof men are attracted to transformers because this is a simple scenario with a simple answer with that being the fat ugly female but “no no don’t force me to choose the obvious answer I don’t want to admit any attraction to transgenders”
Men? Or this man? All men didn't answer this question.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Just say you would smash the ugly fat bytch when deep down you know the dime piece tranny would be a better experience

Glad you stopped posting :scust: