“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

BBG

Superstar
Daps
The adult in the room: "We can easily begin to draw a solid conclusion on the topic at hand if we were to just take a moment to discuss the logic in our thought process..."

Coli brehs who just wanna kick it in a tranny thread shytting on accused bussy busters as if that is what validates their own "heterosexuality":
HarshFabulousGerbil-size_restricted.gif

This thread is 8 pages because thecoli. Lol I'm glad I can contribute to the fukkery:dame:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I ain’t never had my cheeks clapped and don’t intend to so I wouldn’t no. All I’m saying is that this transformer got a nice lil bbl that I could see nikkaz getting caught up in. If they never heared the voice and didnt see the heat this he/she was packing in front best believe some nikkaz would holla.
:jbhmm:

:russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:yeshrug: What I got to lie about I said the transformer got a nice lil bbl. I didn’t say I would take it down. I know my talk on here may teeter past the Harlem border because I provide visuals to situations but best believe my address still resides in Harlem.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I ain’t never had my cheeks clapped and don’t intend to so I wouldn’t no. All I’m saying is that this transformer got a nice lil bbl that I could see nikkaz getting caught up in. If they never heared the voice and didnt see the heat this he/she was packing in front best believe some nikkaz would holla.
ue0aob.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The adult in the room: "We can easily begin to draw a solid conclusion on the topic at hand if we were to just take a moment to discuss the logic in our thought process..."

Coli brehs who just wanna kick it in a tranny thread shytting on accused bussy busters as if that is what validates their own "heterosexuality":
HarshFabulousGerbil-size_restricted.gif

This thread is 8 pages because thecoli. Lol I'm glad I can contribute to the fukkery:dame:
We don't think you're gay bc you operate at some higher level of thinking or w.e. you're trying to get off

We think you're gay because you're clearly a faq. What's worse is you're a faq that doesn't know how to shut the fukk up. You're all the way down bad

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This thread is full of nikkas
looking for the right excuse to
shyt swim in a size 13 heel rockin
cheek peeler with tittys.

coli nikka 1#: them wine coolers had me on one.:francis:
coli nikka 2#: i got head and figured:manny:
coli nikka 3#: I only hit from the back so i never see nothing.:mjgrin:
coli nikka 4#: it feel just like coohie......dead ass yo.:wtf:
coli nikka 5#: I never pumped back so i'm not gay.:dame:
coli nikka 6#: she identified as a woman so taffy is a woman.:stopitslime:
coli nikka 7#: I aint letting a dikk stop me from getting p*ssy. :lolbron:

you nikkas are sick.
CJeDqxj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What makes you think one of those things would wanna fucc you anyways. They didn’t go though all that to end up with some Breh that can’t figure out how to get puzzy naturally

Yuck
They will fukk because at the end of the day they are still MEN and LGBTQ men @ that which equals Hypersexual. Almost ALL men in same sex relationships have open ones. We men are sexual scumbags

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I been telling y'all for years there's A LOT of homo dudes on this forum.

You think the daily hating of women (and not just the ones who are justifiably hateable) for simply existing plus the myriad treh threads on the daily came out of nowhere?

But just like how there's DL dudes in real life, it's obvious there's DL dudes in cyberspace as well. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Only got to page 2 before skipping to the last page to post. Yall can decide if you want to throw me on your goofy ass internet sus list or not because I got things to say.

1) treh surgery has come a long way, and it's infuriating. Being from Chicago I know Sydney Starr was like one of the very very few passable trans just 13-15 years ago, but now it's like you gotta run field sobriety tests on a bytch to validate her authenticity. Scust.

2) the trehs being posted are appealing to the eye, it is what it is. :manny: all you insecure homophobic brehs need to realize they are paying thousands of dollars to look like counterfeit dimes. Let me put it this way, if these trans posted WERE actually females, you would have zero issues fukkin, long hands n jawlines n all. Now to me the deciding factor is if, after knowing it's a man, you still over there lusting and salivating. I treat beautiful trans similar to how I would if I ever tried to holler at an underage girl. Once I find out the pertinent information, I am disengaging immediately. That doesn't mean if that exact same girl was a couple years older I wouldn't smash (I know this is an uncomfortable ass point that can easily be spinned into some bullshyt but for argument's sake let's stay focused). The same logic applies. In my mind, both the minor and the treh is completely untouchable. Only difference is the minor will mature into an adult(and only then is it permissible), but that treh bussy will be a man forever.

3) @Carlton Banks as a philosophy major I love nothing more than playing devil's advocate so I'm taking your side since everybody is pointing out your flagrantly sus behavior and I'm trying to make sense if it. Are you saying that you find these trehs so attractive that you would smash even if there's a dikk n balls attached???? Or are you saying if they post-op you gonna pretend the foochie (fugazi coochie) real? Cuz both in my opinion is still undeniably anti-Harlem but one of them makes me want to throw up bro so please for the love of God tell me you wouldn't have sex with something that has a man's package.

4) lastly, for the clowns, I'll reiterate. fukking trans women, regardless of surgical procedures, is still pretty gay and no human rights movement will change my mind. However in my mind you are infinitely more gay if a dude still got his move and you STILL with the shyts, it's nasty just to even type.

tl;Dr trying to argue that you don't find a treh attractive even though you would have it if were a real woman doesn't make you any more heterosexual than you already are(n't). Be secure in your masculinity and stand on what you believe in. I like to lead by example while the kids play

Breh typed upa whole bussy manifesto to justify finding trannies attractive
full