“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

BBG

Superstar
Daps
my man, you must be an olympic gold medalist, cause the mental gymnastics here is outstanding
:skip:

Like I mentioned before, I earned a bachelor's degree in philosophy almost a decade ago and I've been sharpening my blade ever since. Feel free to join in on the "mental gymnastics" (which is just dumb nikka speak for critical thinking) if you ever feel like using your brain instead of relying on groupthink for every social issue.

Let's be clear though, I'm here for the jokes too

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If that’s a transformer I’m a be real 70 percent of nikkaz would follow her to the bedroom if she approached them on some I wanna fukk you shyt. Only way nikkaz are finding out that’s a man is when she/he drops them panties down and your greeted with a hard dikk in your face .
shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Like I mentioned before, I earned a bachelor's degree in philosophy almost a decade ago and I've been sharpening my blade ever since. Feel free to join in on the "mental gymnastics" (which is just dumb nikka speak for critical thinking) if you ever feel like using your brain instead of relying on groupthink for every social issue.

Let's be clear though, I'm here for the jokes too

Imagine bragging about this

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Aww what's wrong lil man, you mad I can beat yo ass physically and mentally? You can get your issue however you want it just don't be late clocking in at Wendy's

fakkit please I’ll knock the soul out of your body. I don’t look for work I am the work, you fukking sissy lol

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does this sound like youre speaking from experience

:dame:

i6b8TJ.gif
I ain’t never had my cheeks clapped and don’t intend to so I wouldn’t no. All I’m saying is that this transformer got a nice lil bbl that I could see nikkaz getting caught up in. If they never heared the voice and didnt see the heat this he/she was packing in front best believe some nikkaz would holla.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
treh surgery has come a long way, and it's infuriating. Being from Chicago I know Sydney Starr was like one of the very very few passable trans just 13-15 years ago, but now it's like you gotta run field sobriety tests on a bytch to validate her authenticity. Scust.

the trehs being posted are appealing to the eye, it is what it is. I treat beautiful trans similar to how I would if I ever tried to holler at an underage girl. Once I find out the pertinent information, I am disengaging immediately. That doesn't mean if that exact same girl was a couple years older I wouldn't smash (I know this is an uncomfortable ass point that can easily be spinned into some bullshyt but for argument's sake let's stay focused).

God damn my chest hurts

Thread would be a single page if nikkas didn't insist on digging themselves a deeper grave :deadrose:

Last edited: