Ice T on the Combat Jack Show (3 Hours!!)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sean Price has already been on, like twice. The show has been on since 2009/2010.
Seen seen, do you remember if he spoke about the triggercons? Was the first rapper i thought of that'd be a connecting dot between those two lifestyles

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Seen seen, do you remember if he spoke about the triggercons? Was the first rapper i thought of that'd be a connecting dot between those two lifestyles

Wow, tbh im not even sure lol. My bad. I just havent heard the episode in a few months. Love Sean P tho. But if he did im sure it wasnt that much. One of the episodes he was on there with Dru Ha i believe and he didnt really speak that much. But then theres the episode prior to that i believe where they interviewed him more.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, tbh im not even sure lol. My bad. I just havent heard the episode in a few months. Love Sean P tho. But if he did im sure it wasnt that much. One of the episodes he was on there with Dru Ha i believe and he didnt really speak that much. But then theres the episode prior to that i believe where they interviewed him more.
Thanks breh, i'm gonna check out both interviews. Just want someone to go in depth about that time period. All these small stories have me stuck on :ohhh:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
was it ever confirmed that Coco messed around on Ice or was it just rumors? Coco seems like the ideal wife to me, always got that vibe from her despite her appearance, she seems like she'll cook and clean and take care of you and hold you down to the fullest and let you lead while not in anyway being salty or resentful about it, and she bangin, what more can a man ask for? if she messed around I guess you just gotta charge it to the game if you in Ice's position, dude came up under the tutelage of Iceberg Slim, lol, he know the game, he probably aint even trip cause Coco bringin them checks to daddy, plus he prob got some chicks on the side too. they seem dope together, let them do what works for them. best combat jack interview to date
I thought Coco was one of these typical, air head, stuck up c*nts that walks all over people. Seeing her on the show made me view her as a sweet heart who holds dude down.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
yo @CombatJack whats good wit all these nas snubs?

during your commercial for bevel you call him "legendary rapper" then in the next breath say

"this time the lil homie won big.."

your disdain for nas is well documented and im wonderin if it comes from a real place

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

during your commercial for bevel you call him "legendary rapper" then in the next breath say

your disdain for nas is well documented and im wonderin if it comes from a real place

I don't think he snubs Nas he just rides for Jigga because of the Rocafella connection

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

The lil homie he is refering to is the Phd guy who created Bevel.

Awesome episode. Just finished listening. Coco has such a nice voice (I'm a brit). Never knew Ice was so lyrical

Got me wanting to go and watch Colours and New Jack City tonight :wow:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The lil homie he is refering to is the Phd guy who created Bevel.

not sure why you typed this when it isnt true. you can clearly tell who he is speakin about, its in context.

also "lil homie" is many parts a reference to bein someone father, superior or lackey. its also a term jay-z has used plenty of times.