Ice T on the Combat Jack Show (3 Hours!!)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:whew:
It's up there.

Been listening since 2012 and I don't know if it's cause he started posting here, maybe I'm biased, but 2014 has been the best year for the Combat Jack Show. He's really honed his skills at interviewing, Pete was on the whole podcast, and the way @CombatJack dealt with Ice-Ts super delicate marriage issues without being offensive was great. First time I heard Ice-T really get to talk about it without it being uncomfortable. This one, the Chuck D episode, Cormega, Pharaoh Monche, Lord Finesse, Marley Marl, D-Nice, Freddie Foxx, Pete Rock shyt it's been a lot of good podcast and personally I learn something every time I listen.

Did Cormega say anything about Nas in the podcast? :dwillhuh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
at first I had the :comeon: because I never grew up on Ice T the rapper, by the time I got into rap in 96 he was :flabbynsick: but he dropped some gems and made me go back to listen to some old gangsta rap I never heard in full before :whew: that PSK was cold, Im listening to that 3 hours nonstop :ohlawd:

Hands down his best song :whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice T is a the real deal when come to his stories, rap music, etc.

He's one of the person that you got to listen to his story like :ohhh: unlike other rappers..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I really thought this was one of the most boring interviews ever from Combat show.. no disrespect to Ice legend status.. but I thought interview was just hella boring.. only listened for bout 2hrs.. did he address any beefs? Specifically LL back in the day?